UPDATE: Would you size up? Love and JUC Bracelets.

Would you size up in both?

• Total voters
Thank you very much - it certainly was quite the experience haha.
I came across your post and was going to reply, go with what your heart tells you. Deep down you already know the answer whether upsizing is good for you. Then I see you already had your appointment and got your new sizes. Yayyy!!! Congratulations to you for finally being comfortable in your beautiful stack!
So from JUC size 16 you went to JUC size 18. What about your Love (did you go from size 17 to size 19 Love?)
Congrats again!

I came across your post and was going to reply, go with what your heart tells you. Deep down you already know the answer whether upsizing is good for you. Then I see you already had your appointment and got your new sizes. Yayyy!!! Congratulations to you for finally being comfortable in your beautiful stack!
So from JUC size 16 you went to JUC size 18. What about your Love (did you go from size 17 to size 19 Love?)
Congrats again!

Hi there, thanks so much! Yes, I’m so happy I went with what my heart was telling me because I love them so much now with no doubts. I actually went from JUC 16 to 17 and Love 17 to 18. ☺️

• Love
Reactions: 880
I mean the decent price question is up
to opinion I felt the $5,400 for my JUC was pretty fair, but the $4,600 for my Love was rather disappointing. Either way, I’m happy with the decision because now I’m totally comfortable and happy.
I agree with you. May I ask you did you sell both at same time and with certificate full set to FP?