UPDATE: TPF Charm: For the Love of the purse

UPDATE ON DISCS: Ok guys, I found a gal who is willing to work with us on the Discs if we choose to get one. She is posting a listing as we speak, so check back in her store in a bit.

www.aquabeet.etsy.com

The price will be 10 dollars and you can customize your disc however you see fit. With your name or TPF handle.....Her discs are super cute with a fantastic font. She can also do the longer names in a circle....I hope you like this artist.

Monkey! He is just so cute! I bought one previously as a gift. I prefer the creatures with arms and legs ( :heart: my Panda!).

Those of you that have ordered custom charms did you email him first to hammer out the costs or did you just click "Request Custom Item"?
Either way. I personally went though "request item."

UPDATE ON DISCS: Ok guys, I found a gal who is willing to work with us on the Discs if we choose to get one. She is posting a listing as we speak, so check back in her store in a bit.

www.aquabeet.etsy.com

The price will be 10 dollars and you can customize your disc however you see fit. With your name or TPF handle.....Her discs are super cute with a fantastic font. She can also do the longer names in a circle....I hope you like this artist.
Super cute, love the writing, can't wait to see what it will look like!

ooo patent!!!! im hoping he has that! so are we ordering from 2 diff people and will just receive the purse fob and the name disc seperatly and just put them together ourselves? i know it wouldnt take much but to latch it on, but i just want to make sure...

ooo patent!!!! im hoping he has that! so are we ordering from 2 diff people and will just receive the purse fob and the name disc seperatly and just put them together ourselves? i know it wouldnt take much but to latch it on, but i just want to make sure...

yes, that is the idea. :smile: The leatherprice charms come with the ball chain, so you can just attach your charm when it comes.

I just heard back from the gal JUST now and she is putting together her photographs and getting her listing ready. You can use your screen name, or your real name or your dogs name....what ever you want. Each one will be custom made just for you! She put Coachie on the example, not sure if that is trademarked since it is designer inspired, but you can give her the info and what you want it to say. She is wonderful to work with and up REALLY late to get these listings up.

This is the best idea ever! :woohoo: Thanks to everyone who put this together, I'm definitely getting a charm, but I just cannot decide on the colors. I'm going to wait a bit to see what others order so I can get some ideas.

This is the best idea ever! :woohoo: Thanks to everyone who put this together, I'm definitely getting a charm, but I just cannot decide on the colors. I'm going to wait a bit to see what others order so I can get some ideas.
Me, too. I'm going to wait a long time. To see what others get.

Last edited:
I love the pink on with the blue heart.. Those are my DD fav colors... I also really like the metal stuff actually I only have metal FOBs.. But i think I will get both.