Update to an update...HILARIOUS

Aug 21, 2007
Canada & Mexico
The following Quote was from my original thread titled
ANNIVERSARY SOON....HELP ME CHOOSE A LITTLE SOMETHING
IT WAS POSTED ON JULY 14TH
I WANTED TO UPDATE AN UPDATE AND SO I DID TRY TO POST THIS ON THE ACTUAL ORIGINAL THREAD, BUT FOUND THAT IT WAS CONFUSING PEOPLE, AS THEY WERE NOT READING MY UPDATE TO AN UPDATE, BUT INSTEAD WERE GIVING ME SUGGESTIONS AND WELL WISHES FOR MY ANNIVERSARY. I THANK YOU BUT SEEN IT WAS BETTER TO POST A SEPARATE THREAD ENTITLED UPDATE TO AN UPDATE INSTEAD. the following are quotes from original thread to catch you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhyness
that hubby can give to me. This year was my turn to plan something, and we both agreed that this year we were going small. No big trips like the past previous years...and I have been getting treated pretty good over the past months, so I don't want it to be a big purchase either.
Please have a look at my list of bags in my signature and take note that I just purchased the beautiful TREVI PM:yahoo:I am thinking something not formal...something not hand held, unless it also can be carried on the shoulder...something not too expensive... and something that I will use. I am 5"6" and approx 115lbs just for reference.
I really would appreciate as many as possible of you giving me your input, thoughts and recommendations for what I can pickup for myself from hubby.
TIA:heart:

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhyness
Thanks ladies for your suggestions so far, really appreciate them and please keep them coming:heart:
I should mention that I would like something that is bigger then a pocheete, but not huge. What would be great too, is if I could use it to accompany me for when I am traveling, but not something from the speedy family (have a 30 and 25 already) plus want to be able to carry it on shoulder too, not just handheld.
Some one mentioned the Bagnoitelles Horizontal, I don't know this style but am curious as to your opinions on it.The roxbury is too small and the neverfull I don't care for the look of the handles, too weak/thin looking...sorry no offense.Another thing all my LV's so far have zippers.....2 speedys, lockit, and my latest, the beautiful TREVI...so was thinking a zippered bag is not a nessessary feature, would be nice to have something different for a change.

BTW I don't wish any jewlery from LV... next yrs anniversary is a biggy so probably will celebrate with that next year.Thanks for the suggestions though.

to the tpf member that asked me to make my signature bigger....sorry I can't seem to alter it, and I can't even add more to it.:crybaby:maybe you can copy and paste it into a texty and then look at it:heart:

UPDATE TO AN UPDATE
Was going through my posts and I had noticed that even though I had updated my thread to let everyone know what I got for my anniversary, YOU CAN FIND THAT HERE
My anniversary mooie mooie I had noticed that I had not updated you to the fact that later I also got one of the bags mentioned above. It was one that was suggested by some of you for the original suggestion for my anniversary for my husband to give to me. Now when looking over this thread I had noticed something really funny...it was in relation to the neverfull and here is what I had said and I quote "The roxbury is too small and the neverfull I don't care for the look of the handles, too weak/thin looking...sorry no offense." THAT'S FRIKIN HILARIOUS , I GUESS I DIDN'T OFFEND MYSELF CAUSE A LITTLE LATER ON, THIS IS THE BAG THAT I ENDED UP GETTING FOR MYSELF AND I LOVE IT. I CHOSE THE GM SIZE AND HAVE ALREADY TAKEN HER WITH ME ON A RECENT PAST TRIP. just goes to show, that sometimes we don't even know ourselves as well as we think we do.lol. lol, lol, hahhhhh:roflmfao:

LV Rawks

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Midwest USA
Lol...I did not like the Neverfull at first, but then something changed and now I love it. It really is such a pretty and practical bag. Congratulations!