UPDATE!! Someone Stole My Coach...

pursefan06

MC LOVER!!
O.G.
Feb 28, 2007
Hello everyone, remember my thread from last month where my bag was stolen from me at work? Well as promised, I have a huge update. First of all, it WAS the receptionist (who was a temp) who stole my bag! Apparently she stole quite a few things and was finally caught last tuesday. I work at a TV station and there was a big emergency meeting that day so everyone was in the studio except for guess who?? She was caught by our head of promotions going through her office and through the closet where they keep all of the prizes the station gives away. She was also seen a few minutes before that over in the sales department going through several cubical areas, one was where they keep all of the free tickets the station gives away to huge clients. She stole $140 from the purse of one of the sales people, six flags tickets, coffee mugs, food, and t-shirts. The topper was, when one of our employees' father passed away, she (the thief) went to her temp agency and told them about it and suggested they send flowers. The temp agency wrote her a check to get the flowers. She cashed the check and sent a card and kept the money!! Whew! Sorry this is so long but I wanted you all to get the big picture. Now as I come to a close, I have found a replacement for my wonderful HOT PINK SOHO:heart: and it came from one of our fellow PFer's who pm'd me. I don't know if we can print names but she knows who she is and she is wonderful:yahoo::heart:. Here are pics of my new addition, and by the way...my job is reimbursing me for the cost of my stolen bag:yahoo::yahoo:. Yes, today was a good day!

Attachments

• pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    179.6 KB · Views: 131
  • pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    173.5 KB · Views: 57
  • pic3.JPG
    pic3.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 74
  • pic4.JPG
    pic4.JPG
    193.7 KB · Views: 75
  • pic5.JPG
    pic5.JPG
    182.5 KB · Views: 100
I am so glad she was caught. I remember your thread and it really angered me. Some people suck!

I'm happy that you got your bag back and that your employer is paying to reimburse you for the theft. They definately weren't obligated to do that. It's wonderful that they are. You are one lucky girl!:yes:

Wow, I'm so glad that they caught her and that they are doing the right thing by reimbursing you. I hope they pressed charges with the police and that she is going to go to The Big House!:P

Whenever we have meetings where I have to leave my bag in my cubicle, I always lock it up in the cabinet now, ever since reading stories like yours. People at work make fun of me for being paranoid, but I'd rather be safe than sorry!

That woman did such horrible things!!!! It's hard to believe people can be so hurtful to others. I'm so sorry your bag was stolen but I'm happy to see the beautiful replacement and hear about your reimbursement. I'm glad the culprit was caught. Enjoy your new lovely!!!!

Wow, what a deadbeat. :tdown: Some people just have no scruples what so ever. I am glad they finally nailed her.
Your pink soho is beautiful. I am glad to hear you got a replacement and also your company is going to reimburse you for your loss.
Enjoy your new bag!

wow ! I would have been so upset, that bag is adorable. What a horrible person she is especially capitalizing on someones death, that woman has no soul. Maybe she is on drugs