Update on the shimmer leather and Inspire Me shape :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, last thread...I promise! Gotta get dinner started. :P Just wanted to update on the shimmer leather...I've been using the black shimmer off and on and its been really super. I haven't notice any scratches or rubbing at the corners (I did use LMB's treatment for corners though so maybe that helps?) or anything so I think it might be one of those that doesn't show a lot of wear which I definitely like! It was really soft and supple when I got it (my DH asked me if it was a new Balenciaga lol..he was surprised it was a BE because it looks so different from my other BE bags and the leather felt like a Bal to him...poor guy knows about the brands thanks to my bag obsession!) but I think its gotten even slouchier if that's possible. I've been liking that its not a flat black and so it looks great with all of the boring neutrals that I usually wear...We got caught in the rain once and it wiped dry no prob and no weird water stains or anything...

The Inspire Me has been a really cool shape...I feel like it hangs on my shoulder like a hobo almost..totally changes shape once its on. I wasn't sold on the tassels but I think it adds something interesting so that works. I think that probably one of the things that I like best is that I can reach in and grab stuff out of it when its on my arm...that's priceless when you're carrying a baby! :smile: But then I also totally love how comfy the strap is (usually a huge issue for me) and the zipper (though I usually leave it open lol). Haven't really used the messenger strap yet so not too sure about that...All in all, I'm super happy that I went with it for my go to black bag. Any one else with this bag? I'm kinda curious how everyone else likes it so far since its a new style...Oh and hope you guys don't mind me sharing but I know that I've obsessed over reviews and modeling pics here on TPF a lot (especially when thinking about buying something that I want to be totally sure about before spending the money on it) so I wanted to contribute lol. :P

2. Yummy - she sounds lovely! I am so glad you love her!

3. So glad you like it..getting Nutmeg myself..and now also the Black shimmer..thanks to you ;)

I recieved a swatch of Black shimmer, and was at once surprised how thick and hardy it seemed . So nice to get this confirmed by you ;)

4. *sigh* black shimmer...lusting..

5. Thanks for the updates, I would love to own an Inspire Me :smile:

6. So, any pix?

7. Yay! I have a bag twin now lol...or is it a leather twin? :P

8. LOL..Yes to both! :graucho: