*UPDATE* on the Pink Poodle that stole my heart!

toiletduck

IG: Alexa.Bui
O.G.
Mar 14, 2006
I really can't express how thankful I am that you all helped me decide to bring Latte home and to keep him. He has been a dream and a great to addition to my little clan. He has some weird quirks that I think were from his old life but he's settled in wonderfully and, I think, loves his new home. He's put on quite a bit of weight and is very calm 98% of the time.

I've attached a couple pictures of him with my toy poodle, Dookie. They don't really play together but don't fight either. They acknowledge each other's presence but Dookie doesn't want to play. I've seen Latte do the play-bow and Dookie just looks at him like, "Are you kidding me? You're TOO BIG" LOL! It's ok tho, Latte has made friends ALL OVER our neighbourhood and is quite famous :P

I only have pictures of him with Dookie because it's complete mayhem when all four are together. It's hard enough to get a shot of them both!

Thanks again for letting me share!!

Attachments

• DSC00308 [800x600].JPG
    DSC00308 [800x600].JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC00309 [800x600].JPG
    DSC00309 [800x600].JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 212
He is so cute and still partially pink. LOL I'm glad you are happy with your decision. Congrats on your new baby! Please post more pics when the pink is gone...poor guy. LOL

It's great to hear that Latte (is that still his name?) is being a good boy, I'm so glad he found you. And I have to say that Dookie has the most adorable wee face, so sweet. Thanks for the update. :flowers:

Adorable!!! Can you please link the previous thread?

Here's the LINK to the thread :smile:

Thanks for all the kind comments! I'm still waiting for the pink to fade...it's clashing horribly with our kitchen, LOL!! j/k

dallas: Yes, Latte is still his name. We figured that we should keep it because that's the only thing he responds to now. My brother calls him "La La" and he comes so...we're stuck with Latte/La La, LOL!!