Update on the 5 new bags and lots of PICS

:P I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures. I can never get enough of bbag pictures, especially when I am trying to decide, so I hope they helped. I really loved the giant hobo, very comfortable bag.
If anyone is looking for a white city with GH or a gorgeous aqua City with rh they should arrive back at Balenciaga today. Both of those bags were incredible. Daphne went through them and found that gorgeous creamy white with thick, smooshy leather and she happened to see the incredible aqua City which she said she had to send. When I saw that bag it looked like '05 leather and was very close to '05 turquoise, even more so than the Day. The aqua Hobo was a totally different color. Now I see why some say it looks like Blue India, that one did look like a more vibrant and darker BI but the City was almost like my '05, so there is a huge color variation in these apparently.
I've learned that when Daphne says " I know you aren't looking for this color but I found the most incredible bag" you need to take a look at it. She means it and the bag is always very different and stands way out from the others. Plus many times she has said that she really doesn't like any of the bags that she has in a particular color or style and says why. Like the leather doesn't match on the front and the back, or too veiny or too thin, or the color isn't great, etc. I like that. I don't like it when SA's do anything to make a sale and my Mom is very picky, if they do that once, she finds a new SA. :P

Powder - you are a great photog!!! This is the one I LOVE!!!!! And you are so cute! (make sure you're wearing your sunscreen girl!)
IMG_7880.jpg

I don't know about other sandstones but this one is very lightweight and has that smooshy sponginess that we all love in the older bags. I love the color, it goes with anything but the one thing that mad this an almost instant choice was the feel of the leather and the weight of the bag.
Lots of the new bags have great leather and are thick but they gained weight. This one is smooshy but light and I loved the distressing on it. It's even all over the bag. :heart:
Who called Balenciaga and got the fantastic aqua City? Whoever got that bag is going to LOVEEEEEEEEE it. You got lucky because my Mom had emailed Daphne but it got sold before Daphne read the email. Daphne told my Mom, " You can thank your daughter for that" haha. Funny because my Mom said thanks a lot for blabbling on your forum. LOL. She will find another.
Congrats to whoever got it, you have one gorgeous bag!!

OHH the Aqua is already sold! :crybaby: I was ready to make a move on it! It was such an amazing color especially in those photos by the water!

Whoever purchased it please will love it too much!

Thanks powerpuff for sharing!

powder thanks for the pics. good choice on the sandstone. i like it. yeah, i can see how the turq and the aqua are very close. I love the way the new hobo looks on you. it's great. and come to mention, i never really considered the weight of the GH until your mentioned it.