Update On New Besace Sytle With Regular Hardware

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
The latest on this style is that it is new, BUT not a part of the pre collection. It's a new style for the fall winter Collection which means it will only be available this year in Charbon(brown), Ruby and Marine I believe BNY will have these colors in this bag. My Mom got an email from Daphne today and she specifically asked about this bag. I believe Daphne spoke with the store manager and this is the correct information on this bag. I have no clue where this white picture is coming from or maybe white is also available as part of the collection colors for fall winter?

035m.jpg

I don't know, she only asked about this style because she wants one and knows that I love this style too. You could call, ask for the manager, I'm sure she knows what styles and what colors they will be getting.

Darn!:sad: I don't understand why they wouldn't have it in Black? That's such a classic color and with that style, it would sell like hot cakes. *sigh* I guess I can scratch that one of the list and maybe hope that they'll sell well and Bal will offer it for S/S 2009. Thanks for the update, powder.

Darn!:sad: I don't understand why they wouldn't have it in Black? That's such a classic color and with that style, it would sell like hot cakes. *sigh* I guess I can scratch that one of the list and maybe hope that they'll sell well and Bal will offer it for S/S 2009. Thanks for the update, powder.

I think they have black each season so I asume it will be available in black as well as the 3 collection colors.

Wow thanks so much for posting this. I like this new style - a LOT!!!. It looks very similar to the old Flat Hobo. Does anyone know any dimensions and how the new and old styles may differ???

may i ask what is new about it? were the older besace only in giant hardware? so then regular hardware is the new part of it? sorry if that is dumb question!..i LOVE this bag..and would love it in black =) woohooo reasonable price too!

I love it! Perhaps both black and white are in addition to the 3 collection colors: brown, ruby, and marine.

I definitely want one, but have no idea which color. It would be nice to compare it with the early flat hobo messenger bags and the woman's besace with giant hardware as well.

I don't think anything can compare with the heavenly fb Hobo's from 1st and 2nd season but it's as close as you can get. :girlsigh:I wish it had been pre collection, I think the anthra and saddle would have been pretty. I have it with GSH in Vert Fonce and it's kind of heavy. I think with the rh it will be perfect. Too bad it's not still chevre. :sad: Tofu I think the only thing that's new is that it is now available with regular hardware. I think with rh and the tassels it looks a lot more like the beloved fb Hobo's from earlier years and it will break in and get slouch faster.