Update On New Besace Sytle With Regular Hardware

Thanks Powder. I love this style too. I gather it's just open at the top? (Powder, does this ever bother you with your GH bersace, that it doesn't close?) I wonder if the strap is long enough to wear cross body on a tall person like me. It looks reasonably long on the pic of the white.

I agree, anthra or saddle would be lovely.

It is open but it doesn't bother me, my City bags are usually unzipped too. I'm lazy that way.:P There isn't much crime down here and the chances of someone sneaking into my bag are very slim. The Besace doesn't gap, so it sort of closes on it's own unless you have tons of stuff in it. You can wear it across body but I leave it on the shortest and wear it as a shoulder bag.
I don't know when the f/ Collection color and bags come out. I think they are at least a couple of months behind the pre collection. Anyone else know? I'm just guessing.

The latest on this style is that it is new, BUT not a part of the pre collection. It's a new style for the fall winter Collection which means it will only be available this year in Charbon(brown), Ruby and Marine I believe BNY will have these colors in this bag. My Mom got an email from Daphne today and she specifically asked about this bag. I believe Daphne spoke with the store manager and this is the correct information on this bag. I have no clue where this white picture is coming from or maybe white is also available as part of the collection colors for fall winter?

035m.jpg

powder, just wanted to ask if you know whether or not BalNY will be getting them in Black? TIA!:smile: