***Update on NEW Azur pieces!!

too bad...I already got NF.. not quite keen on big words on the canvas
agreed. The azur cabas would be my HG azur bag but the Voyage screen printing is a big turnoff. I'd LOVE this shape/size/color if it didn't have the words printed on it. I was even thinking I could buy it and carry it backwards (words facing my body) all the time but $1500-1700 to feel like I have to do that is probably very silly..... *sigh*

I want them all! What colour are the handles on the neverfull? They look grey. I love the Riviera but I don't feel it's worth £1000 + for canvas.

Thanks so much for sharing!
Sorry I did not note this but yes, the NF is a black and white photo! I thought the handles were white when the SA emailed me his lookbook - - but when I mentioned it to him and started gushing :woot: that I was SO glad to not see vachetta on the azur he was like, yeah... black and white photo.... whoops! lol :rolleyes:

RE: the Azur Cabas --

- I spoke to my SA today and she said it is coated canvas;

- RE: the printing, I like the printed text on the bag, but was thinking I would carry it backwards for work and show the text evenings/weekends…so amesbegonia you wouldn't be the only one carrying backwards. :smile:

Questions re: the Azur Cabas
- Does anyone know what the interior material is?
- Does anyone know what the interior color is? My SA wasn't able to tell me either…
- Does anyone know if it has feet?

I don't have any Azur…actually, I don't have any Damier at all…and I was NOT in the market for a new bag…until I saw the picture posted on tpf…and now I've already made a call about it… I am definitely leaning toward this bag as my spring/summer 2014 "go to" bag...