***Update on NEW Azur pieces!!

The Riviera looks like the large (there were 2 sizes) Coach Sophia (shape-wise), which is a great bag! Exciting. Holds a ton but isn't heavy, stays organized inside yet the bag itself moves. Very nice.

my friend was told today by an sa that the cabas was just plain canvas, not coated canvas. i am so surprised. do you think that is possible? i know the other resort totes are canvas, but i thought the cabas was coated. can anyone confirm this?

my friend was told today by an sa that the cabas was just plain canvas, not coated canvas. i am so surprised. do you think that is possible? i know the other resort totes are canvas, but i thought the cabas was coated. can anyone confirm this?
Does that mean that is not as we'll made as a bag that has coated canvas? Thanks

Does that mean that is not as we'll made as a bag that has coated canvas? Thanks
if this is true, it means it would be much more vulnerable to stains i would think. i hope someone can confirm whether this is true. i know if it is just plain canvas i wouldn't be interested in it. it's still really pretty but i just like the coated canvas.

thank you for posting these! that riviera came as a complete surprise. so you are saying that even the favorite and riviera are le and only for 5 months? oh boy, what to do now? thanks again for the photos. had the first 2 but certainly not the 3rd.
the favorite I believe will be a permanent collection for now.

Hmmm. Will the Azur NF have interior color options like the Mono, or just the pouch?

I am thinking the same. Why they dont produce the neo nf will colorfull lining ? Its fun that we can choose. For DE version also comes in red, which is the original color from NF DE. Anyway, I am still hoping they will produce another color. :P