***Update on NEW Azur pieces!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello Friends!

Just got an update from my SA on some new Azur pieces and thought I'd share. These pieces will be released between 3/28-4/1.
    I'm so excited about the Favorite, she's so pretty!!!

Can't wait see reveals!

P.s Sorry I don't have any prices :sad:

Attached Files:

2. Hi do you have any names for these new azur pieces? I have heard of the favorite and the cabas tote, but not the others. TIA! :smile:

3. So beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

4. That would help, wouldn't it?
    Sorry :blush:

Image 1 - Cabas
    Image 2 - Favorite PM & MM
    Image 3 - Riviera
    Image 4 - Neverfull

5. Thanks for the pics and names....I really like the bags...

6. i love the DA favorite

7. Thanks very much for posting the pictures! I am waiting for a totally in azur to come in but now I may just hold off for a favorite mm in azur!

8. Thank you for sharing. I so desperately want an Azur piece since I sold my Noe bb. Figheri was on my list but not available anymore. So I had high hopes for this new Riviera but it looks too wide for me (sigh).. So pretty though.

9. Thanks for sharing the pics. I love the one with the braided handle. Is that the Riviera?

10. yes

11. Wow! Looks nice..... I need to see the riviera in person! Thanks for posting!

12. The Riviera looks amazing!

13. I would love to see the dimensions of the Riviera also.

14. I :heart: pretty much everything DA! The Favorite has my eye!!! :nuts:

15. I never saw the Cabas tote until now and I'm kind of liking the handle. It's almost like the Artsy handle.