Update on my Speedy B 30

ugh! so sorry you had to deal with this obnoxious sa. honestly, what is the difference to him whether he nicely allows the exchange or makes a big deal of it. as you have explained the bag was unused and you should feel good about your purchase. so glad the manager made it right and hope you enjoy your speedy b!

Thank you! Yes i'm glad the manager seem to be a good person. He understands.

Sorry to hear he treated you so rudely! I worked as a manager in retail and even if I couldn't see the flaw in an item, I would have happily exchanged a product if my customer was unhappy. Glad to hear you got a better one :smile:
Honestly you'd think they gave birth to these bags they way so e SA's act.

Thanks a lot! Yes i think whatever the case is, their priority is the happiness and satisfaction of the customers.

I'm glad you went back and got what you wanted to come home with! I've made six trips so far in the past 3-4 months to LV and have not met a rude SA yet (knock on wood)... but the two in my area that I go to know that my parents's/Cousin's old good friend (I call "aunt") is one of the managers for one and they know me so it's casual around them... and a former co-worker/sort-of friend of mine works at another LV... and it's been recently well... I just hope there's more respect for clients of Vuitton from SAs

Wow you're lucky then. :smile: yes indeed.

Okay, first and foremost I'm really glad for you that you got a much better bag!

However... this REALLY irks me. Who the hell do these people think they are?! Any sales person who spoke to me like that would rue the day. It is your right to exchange it. It is your right to return it if you so wish. These people are paid to attend to you while you are in the store. They're lucky they are fortunate enough to be in employment - many people would love to be working but can't find employment, yet LV seems to have staff who either don't know their products and so can't do the job, or worse, speak to clients like this? Really gets my goat. They need a serious overhaul when it comes to customer service. Piss poor.

I couldn't agree more! I think they have to re-train their staffs especially with regards to customer service.

I am glad you got a better bag..

I understand how you feel, I've experienced rude SAs as well.. At 1st I let it go.. But it gotten worst to the point even the manager was not nice at all but trying to show she is. I sent an email to L.v and just mentioned the recent experience and they probably contacted that manager.. Few days after that email, everyone seems to be better.. I got a different manager and the most recent visit I want to reserve a Marylebone bag, it was a different Store Manager and she even gave me her card. Got no more complaints and will definitely start coming back to shop. Sometimes they need to be shaken with complaints..

Btw, the manager toldme that exchange of another item is allowed up to 2x after that it will be a discretion of the manager. She suggested to just do a return and if you want use the funds right away they can put it on a gift card so the system won't show number of exchange.

Thank you so much for informing me about this. But i hope i won't go back there again for an echange because that is really frustrating. Thanks for this information. :smile:

Im very happy for you!:woohoo:
Your new Speedy B is looks much better, , and the best thing, you are happy with your purchase, that what should it be!

The SA was horrible, I feel sorry for you.:crybaby:
That is unacceptable how sometimes SAs are. :bagslap:
Here in London I met soem arrogant one too... Thats sad.

Anyway, congrats for your new baby, and post some more pictures please :smile:

Thank you so much! Yes i will post some model pics soon. :smile:

I hope we won't encounter rude SA's anymore in the future. I love LV so much and hope they would love us too.