Update on my Bordeaux First/reponse from BalNY

1. After e-mailing pics of the damage last night and leaving a slightly stressed voicemail for Joseph, I called them first this morning. Joseph wasn't in and I found out he actually wasn't the manager afterall. I asked to speak to the manager, Leslie(I hope I am spelling her name correctly), and she was sooo very nice! She apologized and is exchanging the bag for an undamaged/new Oxblood First! She said she will also credit me for the shipping and that she'll ship the Oxblood overnight for free!!!! Yay! I'm so happy! I was so sad and stressed out yesterday, but I am very pleased with Leslie's fantastic reponse. I'm returning the damaged bag today via UPS with tracking/insurance, etc...Thanks again for all the support, ladies! :smile:

2. yeah!!!! lets all toast with a glass of bordeaux!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

3. congrats! the oxblood looks gorgeous! glad it all worked out.

4. *raises glass* To the lovely Leslie at BalNY and the even lovelier gals here on TPF! :smile:

5. Thanks, chigirl, Leslie mentioned that the Oxblood leather felt more substantial than the Bordeaux so maybe it worked out for the best. :smile:

6. I'm really happy for you pupsterpurse! Like I said in the other thread, I think its really important, because of all the distressing that's done to the leather--and the potential for damage--to carefully check over the bags in good light before purchasing, whenver possible. And if you find a problem after the fact, return it ASAP!

BUT WAIT, ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE OXBLOODS HAVE ALREADY ARRIVED AT BALNY????

I've ordered the Oxblood City!!!

7. pupster, i am so excited for you! :yahoo: that is wonderful news. i knew they would make it right for you. did they say when the oxblood will come in?

8. Pup I told you, it looked like a grenat was in your future! I am so glad it worked out!

9. Jill---no, unfortunately, the Oxbloods are not in yet. I just asked her if I could exchange my Bordeaux for it when it comes in. :smile: Even though I trust they will check my handbag for defects this time, I will definitely still examine my handbags very very carefully in good light like you recommended. I do not want this incident to repeat itself. yipes.

esile--Leslie said they should receive the oxbloods early next week. :smile:

10. oh i'm so happy for you!

11. shoegal--you are sooo right! Hmm...any more visions of my future---winning lotto numbers hopefully? lol! I wish! I would buy every single Bbag in every color in practically every style. LOL

12. Thanks, peanut! I was soo happy and relieved after I spoke to Leslie. I'll feel even better once I ship the damaged Bordeaux and get the Oxblood! :smile: :smile: :smile:

13. pupster: Woo-Hoo! Go Oxblood! Let's hope its a fabulous color and that they ship us nice ones!!!

14. the oxblood looks divine...see now i want that color!! you must post pics as soon as you get it...

15. jill--I hope we get good ones, too! From what Leslie said and the pics we've seen so far, the Oxblood leather definitely looks much better than this current season. I can't wait until we get our bags!!! :smile:

peanut--I'll definitely post pics when I get it! At first, I wasn't sure if I would like the Oxblood as much as the Bordeaux color, but the more I look at it and hear about the redder, browner tones to it, the more I love it! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice