update on fake Toki tee bought off ebay

He gave you negative feedback for what; paying and not being satisfied with the fake item you received? Ugh. I hate people. Did you do that thing where you reply to the feedback they left you?

Also, just to avoid more forumdrama, I agree on the not giving out the name thing. I think if people do some searching, they can find this info out anyway.

yeah I don't want to post the name due to the drama from a month ago (and the fact that he lives about 3 hours from me - and according to his feedback from some buyers, he's been sending them rude/obsene emails) but just know that right now he has 4 toki shirts listed and I'm positive that 3 of them are fake!!

and no one of them is not the adios brushing his teeth.

I had a problem with the same seller. I ordered a harajuku lovers tshirt from him, and he sent me three shirts, all with HOLES in them. and none of them were the size that was listed on the auction. he did email me before he shipped asking if a different size was okay, but still... he musta known SOMETHING was wrong if he decided to send THREE shirts when I paid for ONE, and ALL of them had holes!!!! WTF???? and one was a 'tokidoki' shirt but it was plain... there are NO plain tokidoki shirts that I know of... but it had a tag. the HL shirts looked authentic, actually, just flawed. I was :cursing::cursing::cursing: for days.

I filed a claim w/my CC and got my money back though, thankfully, but it made me so aggravated.

If someone could please pm his name to me so I could keep a look out of who to avoid on ebay. Thanks alot! We can also send his name to lambfashionista so it can be posted on the tokidokitblog of fakie sellers

I had a problem with the same seller. I ordered a harajuku lovers tshirt from him, and he sent me three shirts, all with HOLES in them. and none of them were the size that was listed on the auction. he did email me before he shipped asking if a different size was okay, but still... he musta known SOMETHING was wrong if he decided to send THREE shirts when I paid for ONE, and ALL of them had holes!!!! WTF???? and one was a 'tokidoki' shirt but it was plain... there are NO plain tokidoki shirts that I know of... but it had a tag. the HL shirts looked authentic, actually, just flawed. I was :cursing::cursing::cursing: for days.

I filed a claim w/my CC and got my money back though, thankfully, but it made me so aggravated.

did you leave him feedback??

yeah I don't want to post the name due to the drama from a month ago (and the fact that he lives about 3 hours from me - and according to his feedback from some buyers, he's been sending them rude/obsene emails) but just know that right now he has 4 toki shirts listed and I'm positive that 3 of them are fake!!

and no one of them is not the adios brushing his teeth.

What drama?