Update on Chanel Sale Stock?

I just got off the phone with Saks in NC. They have 2 pink cambons left:

1. Small pink tote with black CCs: $328
2. Pink zip top "hobo" (the SA said this is more rectangle in shape) with longer strap $333

The SA's name is Marion and she is very sweet and totally helpful. The number at Saks is 919-792-9100. She also said that on Thursday they are going to put them at an additional 20% off so she can hold it for you and send it out to you on Thursday with 20% off of $328 or $333, whichever you want.

Pink is not for me, but this is a great deal for someone who likes pink!!! Hope this helps!!! :tender:

honu said:

2. Pink zip top "hobo" (the SA said this is more rectangle in shape) with longer strap $333

The SA's name is Marion and she is very sweet and totally helpful. The number at Saks is 919-792-9100. She also said that on Thursday they are going to put them at an additional 20% off so she can hold it for you and send it out to you on Thursday with 20% off of $328 or $333, whichever you want.

Pink is not for me, but this is a great deal for someone who likes pink!!! Hope this helps!!! :tender:

Wow, the prices are so cheap... Are you sure there's an additional 20% off of those prices because I calculated the small cambon tote that price already includes the 20%

MARION!! She's the sweetest SA ever, Melinda referred me to her and she's such a doll.

honu said:

What does the hobo look like???? I've never seen it before! Do you have a pic?

Thanks!

likeafeather77: I don't know what the hobo looks like, that's what Marion said. You could call her and have her describe it to you..it seemed like a pochette to me, but I could be wrong!

I double checked with Marion about the prices, that is going to be super cheap!