Update of Chanel Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
the jersey colour caught my eye..and since i thought i have lambskin and cavier xl, jumbo and med maybe something diff??...but now i think i am definitely wanting the cerf!!! ive learned not to agonize over things to long or else i may see price increase..

the jersey colour caught my eye..and since i thought i have lambskin and cavier xl, jumbo and med maybe something diff??...but now i think i am definitely wanting the cerf!!! ive learned not to agonize over things to long or else i may see price increase..

the cerf tote is a classic, go for it, its worthy investment, i still dont think its wise to go for anything fabric for that price tag dear ... unless unless unless :nuts:

... i have 2 lambskin now and i wonder if i should let go my purple flap which is still brand new since its still a very hot item and not available in australia ... hahaha, the dilemma of having too many i guess ... oh well ... :crybaby:

btw, the green lambskin flap is coming and i think dark red plum kinda colour lambskin (not sure classic flap though) also by sept/oct? somewhere end year ..

... i have 2 lambskin now and i wonder if i should let go my purple flap which is still brand new since its still a very hot item and not available in australia ... hahaha, the dilemma of having too many i guess ... oh well ... :crybaby:

btw, the green lambskin flap is coming and i think dark red plum kinda colour lambskin (not sure classic flap though) also by sept/oct? somewhere end year ..

I'd hang on to your lamb purple flap (for now) considering that it's such a beautiful (and rare) colour ;)

Actually, I wonder whether that dark red plum lambskin you mentioned would be the Act 1 bordeaux lamb? I'm also wondering whether we'd get the Act 2 patent burdundy calfskin, esp. in the med or jumbo flap as I really want to see this irl, considering we never got the prefall patent bordeaux goatskin flaps. It's so frustrating that we don't get the stocks the same time as the US, and if we did, only in limited amounts *sigh*

Hi Girls,

Anyone know if there are pearl neckaces in stock at the sydney store? Also how much are they? Or maybe some bangles. I ws hoping to go into the store tomorrow.

Thanks.

Hi Girls,

Anyone know if there are pearl neckaces in stock at the sydney store? Also how much are they? Or maybe some bangles. I ws hoping to go into the store tomorrow.

Thanks.

I bought one of the necklace earlier this year just before increase, the starting price of pearl necklace is AU $800+, so it will be roughly more of less the same and they are available in store. Look for Amy/Jessica/Irene. They are fab SA.

Girls, I just came back from the store and bought 2.55 in 225 size as I have 226 and 227 is way big to me. I always think 225 too small, but its works so cutely.

Btw, if u pass the store, right now there are a few gorgeous, so so so beautiful and pretty satin reissue with gold hardware, with in (east west/banquette size) is AU $4,000+ and the 225 size AU $4,100+ ... only small different

The dark silver reissue in 225 is AU $3,150 and 227 is AU $3,750 ... go grabs girls, so so prettyyyyyyy ...

Btw, last year, at the same time, I bought 226 at 225 current price, gosh ... talk abt price increase ...

I'd hang on to your lamb purple flap (for now) considering that it's such a beautiful (and rare) colour ;)

Actually, I wonder whether that dark red plum lambskin you mentioned would be the Act 1 bordeaux lamb? I'm also wondering whether we'd get the Act 2 patent burdundy calfskin, esp. in the med or jumbo flap as I really want to see this irl, considering we never got the prefall patent bordeaux goatskin flaps. It's so frustrating that we don't get the stocks the same time as the US, and if we did, only in limited amounts *sigh*

I havent seen any red coming yet and forgot to enqury further, will do it in my next visit. Yeah, its a pity, but Im quite surprise with the last shipment that Sydney Chanel have, beautiful beautiful items. I think Im gonna let go the purple lambskin since the 225 dark pink I bought just now, almost have purple tone on it. Im so happy with this purchase and its completely different feeling on the lambskin purple I bought from USA.

I bought one of the necklace earlier this year just before increase, the starting price of pearl necklace is AU $800+, so it will be roughly more of less the same and they are available in store. Look for Amy/Jessica/Irene. They are fab SA.
Thanks for that, I hope they have some in stock. Wow you got the dark pink 2.55, I have to be strong tomorrow and try to just get the pearls.

Fannatics: Congrats on your purchase!!!! :biggrin:

I actually stopped by the store today and saw the pink metallic reissue. When I first saw pics of this online, I wasn't overly wowed by it considering 1) I'm not a metallic fan and 2) I'm not a reissue fan either :P But after seeing it in the flesh today, it's starting to grow on me! :love: I love how the hardware is that dark, almost gun metal colour and the pink metallic has several hues depending on the light. I was a bit taken back re the price though. I mean, I know there has been an increase, but I didn't expect it to be that much!!

I also enquired about the rose fonce lambskin and the SA wasn't sure whether it would be available here. She said that it'd depend whether there's a change in their order or something along those lines for Act 1. I gather if the more we ask/enquire about it, that might sway them :P I also enquired about the possibility of dark red/burgundy coming in and apparently heaps of people are enquiring about this too!

I did forget to ask about the turquiose lamb and makeup/icons jewellery... anyone going in next, perhaps someone can ask? :smile:

Fannatics: Congrats on your purchase!!!! :biggrin:

I actually stopped by the store today and saw the pink metallic reissue. When I first saw pics of this online, I wasn't overly wowed by it considering 1) I'm not a metallic fan and 2) I'm not a reissue fan either :P But after seeing it in the flesh today, it's starting to grow on me! :love: I love how the hardware is that dark, almost gun metal colour and the pink metallic has several hues depending on the light. I was a bit taken back re the price though. I mean, I know there has been an increase, but I didn't expect it to be that much!!

I also enquired about the rose fonce lambskin and the SA wasn't sure whether it would be available here. She said that it'd depend whether there's a change in their order or something along those lines for Act 1. I gather if the more we ask/enquire about it, that might sway them :P I also enquired about the possibility of dark red/burgundy coming in and apparently heaps of people are enquiring about this too!

I did forget to ask about the turquiose lamb and makeup/icons jewellery... anyone going in next, perhaps someone can ask? :smile:

Thank You!

What time did u go there? Hahaha, did see me? I was pretty much torn apart by the choices they have tday. So pretty. Yeah, in fact the new reissue quality is way better off than previous reissue. I will try remember to ask for u too.

Thank You!

What time did u go there? Hahaha, did see me? I was pretty much torn apart by the choices they have tday. So pretty. Yeah, in fact the new reissue quality is way better off than previous reissue. I will try remember to ask for u too.

I was there around 2:30 - 3pm; I must've missed you (or you came in later?) as I didn't see anyone buying a flap :okay:

Oh yeah... that was another thing I noticed about the reissues this season - it was actually quite structured compared to the prefall patent goatskin, for example. I was actually quite surprised how squishy the patent goatskin felt and how the pewter hardware was relatively light compared to the classic hardware.

i just bought the executive cerf bag today in melbourne for 2870, i first asked about the cerf and the SA had no idea what i was on abt until i said executive bag. Than i asked if there was an older version called the cerf and she looked at me like i was crazyyy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.