Update of Chanel Australia II

Hello everyone! It was my first time purchasing a chanel bag & I was able to score a medium classic flap in black caviar last week & another one in beige lambskin yday. All within 2 weeks of just enquiring about it! Just wondering is it normal to get it so quick…or is it all thanks to luck & my lovely SA :lol:
View attachment 5395527View attachment 5395528

They are always available everytime I visit the boutique randomly since the last huge price increase (1-2 years back?), even the small size. I thought it's no longer as popular due to the price and resellers are creating false hype on the rarety of the bag, but maybe I'm also as lucky as you? :biggrin:

Hello everyone! It was my first time purchasing a chanel bag & I was able to score a medium classic flap in black caviar last week & another one in beige lambskin yday. All within 2 weeks of just enquiring about it! Just wondering is it normal to get it so quick…or is it all thanks to luck & my lovely SA :lol:

Congrats on the new bags! You cant go wrong with those colours.
I also think the small and medium cf are more readily available now especially in the classic colours. It’s those colours everyone is going crazy about that are hard to get eg baby pink and caramel. Mini flaps however :amazed: You’re truely lucky if you can get your hands on one in classic colours.

On a side note, has anyone been to the stores lately? Any new stock on the cardholders?

• Love
Reactions: nu'est
Congratulations!! They’re both classic staples :love: . They’re permanent in the collection, in my experience I’ve found it quite easy to get these

• Love
Reactions: nu'est
For Sydney and Melbourne peeps, what has your luck been with the mini 2.55? I heard that the new collection coming up 22a will also have mini 2.55 but I know at this stage they're about as hard to get as the mini classic flaps

For Sydney and Melbourne peeps, what has your luck been with the mini 2.55? I heard that the new collection coming up 22a will also have mini 2.55 but I know at this stage they're about as hard to get as the mini classic flaps
I was actually offered one late last year while waiting for the mini classic, but turned it down because I love the mini classic more. I think you’re able to score one if you timed it with the new collection release date. Good luck!

Reactions: natjyl
Does anyone know when the new collection will hit stores? On the waitlist for so many items and never get any calls :sad:
Last week I was told mid June, but also there may be some delays. Yesterday my SA confirmed 30th June. There is a lot I’m looking for from Metiers as well, so have been asking my SA for updates regularly. My SA said some pre-orders for Spring/Summer had still not arrived, so looks like things are still slowly trickling in.