Update of Chanel Australia II

That is very good advice. So yesterday after I rang the hotline I popped into the melb CBd store to check. The SA that greeted me immediately said no, no chance all sold out not even worth putting name down for just in case deliveries..... I used to have a very lovely SA that offered me a classic flap as a walk in but ever since I jumped ship to hermes I have lost her contact. I think she no longer works there anyway. Congratulations on getting the items you were after by the way. I think I might see if I can call the chaddy boutique to enquire :smile:

Did you ring helpline?

After them sending me on a wild goose chase, I take their words as a grain of salt!

long story short, i ended up scoring the brooch I wanted from interstate.
I went to the boutique because I started to distrust the info the different person on helpline has told me.
The very nice SA checked and told me at least 3 boutiques (2 in Melb n 1 in Perth) showing the item.

I asked a friend to get the item and she has kindly went her way to get for me.

so if you have a SA, do ask her/him to check their inventory because they also will be able to see which stores might still have them.

I saw this jumper two weeks ago on Castlereagh- might have sold by now but after what happened to me, I would not rely on helpline.

good luck!

Reactions: darling*lucia
That is very good advice. So yesterday after I rang the hotline I popped into the melb CBd store to check. The SA that greeted me immediately said no, no chance all sold out not even worth putting name down for just in case deliveries..... I used to have a very lovely SA that offered me a classic flap as a walk in but ever since I jumped ship to hermes I have lost her contact. I think she no longer works there anyway. Congratulations on getting the items you were after by the way. I think I might see if I can call the chaddy boutique to enquire :smile:
I’m sorry to hear your effort was still futile.
I think with RTW once sold out there would not be more deliveries.
I used to invest in the RTW but since Chanel after sales refused to repair the jacket that I wore only once and had 2 buttons falling out, I stopped buying.
I went to Hermes too :smile: and didn’t look at chanel for many years.

Only lately it sparked my interest again and after finding out a cost of wool cardigan is now the same price as my lesange jacket from 4yrs ago, I balked.

Their quality doesn’t seem to be there anymore, their after sales is terrible, the helpline is a joke...

Thank you for your kind words.

Perhaps you would consider PS from overseas?

Reactions: Laurie C
I’m sorry to hear your effort was still futile.
I think with RTW once sold out there would not be more deliveries.
I used to invest in the RTW but since Chanel after sales refused to repair the jacket that I wore only once and had 2 buttons falling out, I stopped buying.
I went to Hermes too :smile: and didn’t look at chanel for many years.

Only lately it sparked my interest again and after finding out a cost of wool cardigan is now the same price as my lesange jacket from 4yrs ago, I balked.

Their quality doesn’t seem to be there anymore, their after sales is terrible, the helpline is a joke...

Thank you for your kind words.

Perhaps you would consider PS from overseas?
Apologies for only reading this just now. I think we feel the same, at H the experience is special. After acquiring my le boy and cc flap I went to H without turning back. I too, became interested again due to the launch of the pullover. I did see the same design in a zip up jacket but it just didn’t feel as nice as I imagined. Perhaps if I go overseas for work before end of the year I will causally try my luck but I no longer have the “gotta have it” feeling after my two visits to the local boutiques. :smile: