Update of Chanel Australia II

Hey Mosman,
It’s been confirmed by my SA to me that there definitely will be a price increase next month (November 2018). She didn’t tell me every bag that was increasing but she did say the double classic flap (what I’m interested in buying) will be increasing. She mentioned it to me yesterday.

Any word on how much of an increase? I hear 12% but that’s insane to me... that makes a small like $7200 and a M/L like $8k! Roughly anyway. I don’t know if I can anymore lol!

Thanks everyone who replied! I spoke to the customer service line and they told me to keep ringing and they also confirmed I’d be able to do a phone order which is helpful! Has anyone done a phone order before? Do you still get all the packaging like the bag, box and camellia as per in store purchases? Thank you! You are all wonderfully helpful! This brand is like some secret club. When I go into Gucci I just walk in and buy what I want! Lol

Lol agree with your comment about the brand being like some secret club! I just want to spend my money but they make it so difficult!

Reactions: miss_lash
Any word on how much of an increase? I hear 12% but that’s insane to me... that makes a small like $7200 and a M/L like $8k! Roughly anyway. I don’t know if I can anymore lol!
According to my source m/l is around 7800, mini square around 4200, mini rectangle around 4600.
Also seasonal items will increase in price.
Looks like less chanel for me for awhile:crybaby:

Is any one recently purchased CF black caviar GHW in M/L size here with Made in Italy ???, just curious as I always think this size are all made in France until I saw on resale market that Made in Italy.
Want this combo so love to know !!!!

Last edited:
Is any one recently purchased CF black caviar GHW in M/L size here that Made in Italy ???, just curious as I always think this size are all made in France until I saw on resale market that Made in Italy.
I want one in this combo soon, so love to know !!!!
Hey Mosman, 2 weeks ago I purchased my first classic flap black in GHW caviar in store. Upon looking at it I noticed it was Made in Italy. From what I've been told, a majority of the caviar classic flaps are being made in Italy at the moment. I'm not sure why but that just seems to be where a majority of their shipments from my store are coming from. With saying all of that, I ended up exchanging the bag for a lambskin GHW black which is Made in France.

Hey Mosman, 2 weeks ago I purchased my first classic flap black in GHW caviar in store. Upon looking at it I noticed it was Made in Italy. From what I've been told, a majority of the caviar classic flaps are being made in Italy at the moment. I'm not sure why but that just seems to be where a majority of their shipments from my store are coming from. With saying all of that, I ended up exchanging the bag for a lambskin GHW black which is Made in France.
Thanks for the information.
Should have got it earlier for one Made in France.

Last edited:
Reactions: VioletteMay