Update of Chanel Australia II

Hi guys! New to the scene hunting for a bag for my misses (classic flap rectangle mini/small black lambskin) but shock shock horror it was not available.

Instead I found 3 mediums in black - lambskin gold, lambskin silver and caviar silver available @ Melbourne Flinders Lane.

Hope that helps!

If someone hears of a classic flap rectangle mini/small black in lambskin, could they please let me know? Thank you!!!

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I'm new here. Im looking to buy my first Chanel! I've been doing some research and been reading all comments in this forum for months now. You guys are really helpful!

I'm looking to buy classic flap mini square in caviar/lambskin - any color and any hardware but in diamond quilted (not a fan of chevron)
and also classic flap M/L in caviar - any color but gold hardware and also in diamond quilted

Since its really hard to find the classic flaps that I want, alternatively I'm thinking of getting Reissue 226 black in aged calfskin and gold hardware. But maybe I should wait for few more weeks/months for classic flap? I just want to buy before Chanel AU decide to increase the price. Also I went to Chanel Flinders St every week to check the stock, and already on the waitlist but still no luck :sad:

If any of you have any info of the stock in Melbourne stores (Flinders Lane or Chadstone) can you please post here? TIA!

Hello everyone. I'm new here. Im looking to buy my first Chanel! I've been doing some research and been reading all comments in this forum for months now. You guys are really helpful!

I'm looking to buy classic flap mini square in caviar/lambskin - any color and any hardware but in diamond quilted (not a fan of chevron)
and also classic flap M/L in caviar - any color but gold hardware and also in diamond quilted

Since its really hard to find the classic flaps that I want, alternatively I'm thinking of getting Reissue 226 black in aged calfskin and gold hardware. But maybe I should wait for few more weeks/months for classic flap? I just want to buy before Chanel AU decide to increase the price. Also I went to Chanel Flinders St every week to check the stock, and already on the waitlist but still no luck :sad:

If any of you have any info of the stock in Melbourne stores (Flinders Lane or Chadstone) can you please post here? TIA!
Will there be price increases soon, any one know ????

Hey guys!
I'm on the look-out for the square mini in caviar, silver hardware.
Does anyone know when the next release for the square minis are? Either in Australia or Melbourne?
I'm having sleepless nights thinking about getting one, haha!
- Thanks!

Hey guys!
I'm on the look-out for the square mini in caviar, silver hardware.
Does anyone know when the next release for the square minis are? Either in Australia or Melbourne?
I'm having sleepless nights thinking about getting one, haha!
- Thanks!
Next mini release is cruise collection around nov . However, there has been rumors on the forum that they will only be releasing lambskin minis for the next few seasons.

Does anyone know much about stock in Sydney? Looking for a small classic flap in caviar with SHW. Hoping to buy early December for my birthday. What are my chances? Does anyone know which boutique gets more stock/more regular stock etc? If I can’t get the small I could go for ML too but prefer small due to huge price difference but small size difference!

Does anyone know much about stock in Sydney? Looking for a small classic flap in caviar with SHW. Hoping to buy early December for my birthday. What are my chances? Does anyone know which boutique gets more stock/more regular stock etc? If I can’t get the small I could go for ML too but prefer small due to huge price difference but small size difference!
Your best bet is getting in touch with your sa and ask her/him to inform you once it arrives.
Small isn’t stocked regularly

Reactions: miss_lash