Update of Chanel Australia II

Thanks ypph !! LOL I just came home from dinner when I took the pic! Sydney was good. Now back in Melbourne. Didnt go to Chanel,believe it or not!!!!

Might pop into Melbourne store some time this week !! Heheheh :smile:

omlord! im not paying 3k for that!yikes! talk abt a rip off! anyone knows if the new silver mini with gold hw is in the melb stores already? if so whats the price? i love the hw!!

LOL that's such a rip off price. With 3k, I can buy a timeless clutch and a really nice pair of earrings !

I am contemplating on the runway black/white fabric reissue but I don't know if I should get another "classic" or splurge on something seasonal. The price is pretty good for this bag but I am afraid that I wil regret afterwards!!

Could anyone tell me how much the matte black reissue 226 and 227 was/is selling in Sydney? Contemplating on saving for me next purchase.:tup: Now i regret selling my black metallic reissue 227.

ahh that bag is nice to be honest, only reason i didnt like it its coz i cant put anything in there! or not much anyway, but its a good evening bag just like the timeless clutch
LOL that's such a rip off price. With 3k, I can buy a timeless clutch and a really nice pair of earrings !

I am contemplating on the runway black/white fabric reissue but I don't know if I should get another "classic" or splurge on something seasonal. The price is pretty good for this bag but I am afraid that I wil regret afterwards!!

Yeah the valentine is really cute but I dont know if it's justifiable with the price tag as it's nearly the price of a medallion/gst!

I was eyeing on the satin camellia flap(mini I think) for an evening bag but ended up getting something from Prada instead.

I am gonna upload modelling piccies this weekend with my red jumbo :smile: