Update(Not so understanding Hubby)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For those of you that responded to my original post, thank you... Lots of interesting/funny/helpful advice and stories.
    A lot of you said your husbands eventually accepted it... Well he must be coming around because we are both here looking at these beauties lol

I'd like to point out that HE wanted to come in here to look at glasses that they apparently no longer make... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458577392.608720.jpg

2. Glad to hear!

3. :tup:

4. That's great to hear! Did you show him the previous thread/or talk to him about it? What made him change his mind?

5. I honestly haven't said a word... We were out shopping for a upcoming vaca and he fell in love with a pair of 900$ sunglasses, I just told him to get them if he really liked them. (I personally could never spend that much on glasses and he knows it) so maybe it was some insight for him.

6. That's great! Maybe he'll start to see by you leading by example. My hubby is the same way. He tells me to get it if I really want it, but some of the things he spends on I'm like wtf? :shocked::wtf: Just because I don't understand, I at least understand it makes him happy and I'll support that. :smile: Best of luck!

7. Lol thank you. I'm my head I was like... RU F'ing KIDDING ME!!

8. Then clearly it was the Fates intervening on your behalf, and it is always wise to pay attention to those ladies. They do not take kindly to being ignored, so I'd buy the LV item/s you love to demonstrate that you've got the message. :smile:

9. This is great. He really likes to give me a hard time but he was out looking at a Bass boat last weekend. And he has no problem plunking down serious cash for fishing stuff and outdoor wear. Somehow his Patagonia, North Face and Kuhl clothes aren't designer.

10. Haha... they eventually get worn down. I basically bring up purses and shoes everyday with my bf. He now knows LV almost as well as I do. ;)

11. Omggg that is soooo my husband... He insists on getting a Ducati motorcycle (not happening) and buying a boat when I don't even like to fish no big deal!

12. I completely agree now lol! Although he keeps referring to the favorite mm as (the mm evening bag)

13. Glad to hear that all is well on the LV front with your hubby :smile:

14. This is so true. My husband is now the "purse man" at his firm cause he can recognize every brand of the purses of his colleagues. They were all amazed at his purse knowledge. I guess he couldn't block out my years of talking about purses and all those wisdom forcefully entered his brain...

15. this is what happened with my Jeffrey too! He knows the difference of styles from LV and Chanel now XD he even knows which one he prefers too... I'm so proud! XD