UPDATE...Kalahari PM & GM...Thanks Ladies...I've Decided...

PurseCrazyGal

Miss_Marlena
O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
Against both of them. First I would like to thank all the ladies for your thoughts,comments & insight.:smile: You guys are the best!

I went to Saks last Sat. to see both of them. Both were lovely bags! I liked the size of the GM,but liked the design of the PM. Too bad I couldn't have the best of both.:graucho: Anyways the biggest turn-off was the flap. Yea pursemania & speyta you were soooo right. It was nearly impossible to get in & out of the bag with one hand. The flap is way bigger than the handle/strap it sits in between.:s I know it's the style of the bag...but it just wasn't me.

I didn't leave empty handed though. I got the beautiful Gucci Hysteria clutch I have been after.:heart: :woohoo:So my trip to Saks wasn't a lost cause! Hehe.

PurseCrazyGal

Miss_Marlena
O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
I'm glad you didn't spend that amount of money on something that you can't really use. Sometimes, a purse only looks good on the outside, but not functional when you actually use it.
You are so right Alexis.:yes: For that amount of $$$$,one needs to be absolutely sure it's the right bag for her! That's why I don't buy too many bags unless I get to try them on first. I'll buy some,but I am very careful nowadays. At least I try to be!:P