UPDATE: I Chose A New Bag (Insta-Reveal)

Big congrats on your Lumi. It's beautiful and it sounds like it will be the perfect handbag for you. I know it's $$$$ but it will be worth it. :yes:

How wonderful of DH's parents to help with this. Your situation sounds just like mine - $6k for doggie ICU - been there. DH wanting to invest $ all the time - check.

Somehow, I still manage to feed my LV addiction. :lol:
Fur babies are SO worth it. With the few friends I have that are into bags, I joke that I wear my exotic Birkin on a leash.

On one hand, I wish my husband wasn't so frugal all the time (he once spent 30 minutes trying to find a street parking space because he didn't want to tip complimentary valet) but on the other hand, I know that we will retire well and we still have more luxuries than the average American. I don't have a massive collection, but I think what I have is very nice!

It's "Earth." This will be my only bag purchase for a very long time, so I went super-neutral.

I normally would not pick out a $3k bag (because $2k seems so much more reasonable :roflmfao:) but I had a $1600 credit and my husband's parents insisted on paying the difference as an early 30th birthday present.

Our dog had an unexpected stay in the ICU ($6k... sigh, think of the bags) earlier this month, so I appreciate the kind gesture! They know I love bags, but my husband loves investing more so I don't get to indulge too often.

Wonderful birthday present..the Lumi is a great bag! I hope you dog is doing ok.....