Update from Balenciaga South Coast Plaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehc2010

O.G.
Sep 20, 2008
Went today to check out the stock and finally see the FW colors IRL!!

my impression of the colors: galet is a gorgeous neutral. noix is quite brown and not that impressive to me. pommier is too bright for my liking. pourpre is beautiful.

btw the pencil style is DARLING!!! it actually looks TOO SMALL for pencils though.

Here's just some of what they have:
noix ggh pt
noix ggh city
black ggh city
black ggh pt
pommier ggh pt
galet ggh env clutch
galet work
galet day
pourpre day
ruby ggh day
pourpre rh pt (maybe some girl bought it, she was looking at it)
pourpre sgh pt (excellent leather. gorgeous and LAST ONE!!)
anthra ggh work (gorgeous)
turquoise ggh work
baby blue ggh work
vt ggh work
white ggh work

what they don't have:
pourpre ggh pt
pourpre rh work
galet ggh work/pt

Please speak to Paige. She's a dear.

What did you think of the leather on the VT GGH work? Or did you not pay attention? :biggrin:

That anthra GGH work is tempting me, but I already have 08. Dying to try out an 09 too!

What did you think of the leather on the VT GGH work? Or did you not pay attention? :biggrin:

That anthra GGH work is tempting me, but I already have 08. Dying to try out an 09 too!

Hm...sorry roey but I didn't check the leather on the VT GGH. I'm DEFINITELY going back, though, since I live like 15 minutes away and I'll be home for a month. I'll let you know when I do.

The anthra GGH was really beautiful. Didn't check the year though (sorry!)

bpurse-
After seeing the colors I think I would really be tempted by galet ggh work, pourpe ggh pt, or a pourpe rh work...but these were not in stock when I was there.

What colors did they have the "Pencil" in? Did they have any Pochette's?

So ... here's my dilemma ... I'm going to Las Vegas in Sept, but after that ... I will be in LA. For those who have been to both stores ... which one is better? Should I wait for South Coast Plaza -or- do the damage in Las Vegas (and NO - I'm not a gambler!).

Hm...sorry roey but I didn't check the leather on the VT GGH. I'm DEFINITELY going back, though, since I live like 15 minutes away and I'll be home for a month. I'll let you know when I do.

The anthra GGH was really beautiful. Didn't check the year though (sorry!)

Lucky you, living so close to the boutique! The s/a's there are so nice. I need another VT like a hold in the head, but a GGH work sure would round out my collection.

The GGH anthra was probably 2009 3, the Fall season. The spring season didn't come in GGH as far as I know.

Sorry sweetlust I didn't see a pourpre twiggy. I was tempted to get the pourpre gsh pt, but I kind of want to see what the pourpre ggh pt looks like. Really I have no business buying bags though! Need to pay some off first! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.