Upcoming RM deliveries at FLL! Which interest you the most?

Sep 5, 2007
Hi ladies, i just got an email from Lizzy today on Funkylala's upcoming RM deliveries! Just wanted to share! There are a few new models like Henri, Duo, Ruse, Eros etc.. I wonder how they look like! So excited already! :woohoo:

Here’s a list of upcoming deliveries:

Henri Green
Morning After Mini Black Patent (Solid)
Rose Black Patent
Henri Dark Chocolate
Duo Dark Chocolate
Ruse Dark Chocolate
Ruse Iris/Purple lizard
Eros Dark Chocolate
Morning After Mini Dark Chocolate
Morning After Mini Iris/Purple lizard
Morning After Bag Dark Chocolate
Morning After Bag Iris/Purple lizard
Morning After Bag Cloud Grey
Morning After Mini Cloud Grey
Morning After Mini Persimmon
Clutch Cloud Grey
Clutch Persimmon
Nikki Cloud Grey
Nikki Persimmon

The Iris/Purple Lizard MAM sounds so :drool:! Cant wait to see it!

few823

Obsessed
Nov 22, 2007
Washington DC
Wow - They all sound great - the Nikki in Persimmon sounds amazing. So does the Cloud Grey. And the MAM in Black Patent....And....pretty much the whole list!

HitchcockBlonde

Bag (and shoe) lady
O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
Eros? LOL! I wonder what an Eros is. Rebecca, that's dirty! And I can't wait to see it! :graucho:

Of those, I think the MAB in Cloud Grey or Iris/Purple Lizard sounds the most like something I would buy. Of course, I will have to wait for a sale or code. :sad:

I wish we could figure out what the Iris color will look like - I want to know if it is more of a purple or a blue.
Thanks for posting, fun list!

starryviolet

Jan 10, 2008
iris/purple lizard? that sounds interesting.

i would have to see the colors first to decide but leaning toward the mam in cloud grey.

smooshy

Mar 31, 2008
Thanks for sharing piffle! I'm really liking the sound of Dark chocolate, iris/purple and maybe cloud grey, I can't wait to see all of them.

Mar 17, 2007
The iris/purple lizard sounds really interesting. I am also looking foward to cloudy gray. I can imagine the leather being real puffy :sleepy:

chuggie

Gettin my Griff On
O.G.
Jan 4, 2007
I'm really interested in the Morning After Bag Iris/Purple lizard. When will the red with red basketweave finally arrive? I've been waiting for that bag for months now and I'm getting antsy.