Upcoming new Chloe Edith!

So I ended up getting both the black and the brown medium Edith because I never could pick between them and they were on sale. I don't normally pick up two of the same bag, let alone in the same season, but I've always loved the Edith and I worry it's going away.

Also I bought the boots in both colors, so I wanted bags to match.

Reactions: weezer and Addy
So I ended up getting both the black and the brown medium Edith because I never could pick between them and they were on sale. I don't normally pick up two of the same bag, let alone in the same season, but I've always loved the Edith and I worry it's going away.

Also I bought the boots in both colors, so I wanted bags to match.
I also have a tan and a dark brown medium Edith, I brought the darker 1st and used it so much I brought a 2nd one.
I think I want black next.

I noticed the other day that the number of options on Chloe's site has been reduced significantly. Just got a Private Sale invite on Matches and I see about a zillion of them there for 30% off.

(I think that Nordstrom price must have been a mistake - that does happen with them from time to time.)

I didn't want to post until after I used her...my Edith in the largest size! She is perfectttttttt...always anticipated her being a carry-on/overnight bag, and she worked perfectly on my recent birthday trip. Durable, BEAUTIFUL, high-quality...I'm so happy. :loveeyes:

1671470229204.png

This bag was becoming harder and harder to find in this classic color...snagged it at an absolute steal on FWRD. I'm over the moon. By far my most prized handbag I own.