Upcoming L.A.M.B shoes

Great video. Some of those shoes were really nice! I especially liked the B&W calf hair and those tall boots. For me LAMB shoes are 2 hour shoes, but I love them so much - they are like art.

Great video. Some of those shoes were really nice! I especially liked the B&W calf hair and those tall boots. For me LAMB shoes are 2 hour shoes, but I love them so much - they are like art.

LOL! Two Hour Shoes for sure!!

I did make it around the mall in a pair for three hours before my feet started to scream. I only expected an hour at best. :P

Ahh, this really made my day:yahoo:. Mainly because the boots Gwen wore on tour from the encore in white are in there. Not only in white but in black!!! No big heel on them which I was afraid they were going to change. Okay, my much loved icon stencil might have to go back to Nordstroms. I really want both colors. Phew, I am glad my birthday is in November so maybe I can get one color for my birthday and one color for Christmas. Okay, sorry I'll stop.:happydance:

These shoes are so fricken hot!! I only wish I could wear them....maybe just to sit around the house!?

*I also got a kick out of the fact that the gal in the video kept saying "tubular" - so 80's! :P