Upclose&Personal with the Hampstead PM in Damier

baghag1018

wishlist champ!
Apr 18, 2007
Last night, I went to the only LV store here in the Philippines to check out the Hampstead PM. I was seriously considering that bag because the picture on the LV website made my heart jump!!! To my dismay, it didn't have any effect on me when I tried it on! I waited a few minutes and looked at myself again on the mirror with the Hampstead PM on my arm but it wasn't working for me. I felt indifferent towards it. Sorry to the members of the Hampstead club, but I really felt sad that it did not make me feel like a million bucks! The insides were superb though with red microfiber lining that was velvety smooth. I guess what made me think twice about it ( and finally led me to my final decision to go with the Alma in Damier :idea: ) were its straps! They were too flat therefore, it looked awkward on my arm! I'm afraid it might leave a mark on my arm if I wear it too long! Even the Louis Vuitton Inventeur metal plate held by four rivets did not cheer me up! It was bigger that what I envisioned it to be, but still...So there goes my sad realization.:confused1:

Please let me know what you think! Cheers! :drinkup: :drinkup:

Attachments

• hampstead pm.jpg
    hampstead pm.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 57
its best to leave with the bag that you feel good about rather than what's popular. i like the Hampstead, but nothing beats the iconic Alma. congrats!

btw, nice to see another Flip in the forum! welcome :wlae: