Up To There~~Colors?

I think it was made in all the bella colors, so ruby, deep ocean, saddle, mahogany, and black (and I think there was a pink called Rose)! Most will be hard to find now though since the bag was last season!

I've got the Ruby Bella (Lady Raga), and it's a fabulous leather - very smooth and matte and with a soft feel, but holds its shape - and the colour is beautiful too.

I haven't figured out the multi quote thingy but a general thanks to all the replied. Odebdo~~ thanks for the heads up on it being last season's bag. Thats par for the course for me--always behind, late to the party.
If anyone owns this bag, does the zipper closure bug you at all? I am happy with the way my boogie closes and wonder if the zipper would end up being a nuisance. Of course I could just leave it unzipped I guess...

Ok. I can't get past the zipper thing. I am trying to be mindful about this as I am fighting quite the shopping itch. Even though TOS has great prices, I am still unsure, so red flag for me. I think I just want another boogie and am trying to justify another purchase with something boogie-like. Why not just get the real thing? Right? So paypal is safe for tonight. Phew!