Up on the Rooftop ... Click [Clack] Click ... THE CLICK CLUB!!

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
Woo hoo :yahoo:... just got my Sorbet Click from E; it's ADORABLE!!! I'm starting off the Click Club with some pics (flash & non-flash). I LOVE it!!!

Click-Flashbest.jpg

Click-NFBest.jpg

Click-Width.jpg

Click-Width2.jpg

Yay!! I'm so glad you started the Click Club. Love your Sorbet Click--such a pretty color.

I'm here to join... Please welcome my Sang Click! :yahoo:

Last edited:
You both have such cute clicks! Ceejay You're so lucky! E is all sold out of sorbet clicks and mentioned she had a long waitlist also..:crybaby: I will have to admire yours and live vicariously through you!

You both have such cute clicks! Ceejay You're so lucky! E is all sold out of sorbet clicks and mentioned she had a long waitlist also..:crybaby: I will have to admire yours and live vicariously through you!

Aw thanks *angelalam5* ... I actually really wanted the Moutarde (I think that list was even longer!), but I am pleased with my little beauty!

CeeJay - you keep starting clubs that I want to join only I don't have the membership requirements just yet. There's the BBB, the Pencil Club and now this one!

Saw these little cuties at Bal Sing and am verrrrrry tempted. Hopefully I'll be coming in soon!

CeeJay - you keep starting clubs that I want to join only I don't have the membership requirements just yet. There's the BBB, the Pencil Club and now this one!

Saw these little cuties at Bal Sing and am verrrrrry tempted. Hopefully I'll be coming in soon!

Hee hee ... yeah *silverfern*; here I was trying to pare down the Bal collection and updated the master list the other day; it's waaaaaaay over 100 again! Would LOVE to have you join the club; you have always had such exquisite taste!

I will be setting up a new Club (for another style) very soon ...