Up on Hillier Hill: the hillier hobo club!

PM - I can't wait to see the wine Hillier, I was caressing one at Nordies just the other day, the color is amazing!

heathie - congrats on your aluminum Hillier, I also was checking out that color at Nordstrom and it is a perfect neutral. Bet you are excited to receive it!

mcbaglovin - I'm about an inch taller than you and also have the black Huge Hillier. I just love the way it looks on you.

Guys is it WRONG to want EVERY COlOUR in this bag:graucho:
I love that aluminium colour and of course the clasic black would be a must, i dont think id venture down the white route.
I have the tan and electric violet but would love the navy and wine too..

:P I've just been made redundant from my job but still would like to spend my money on Marc. I got a fab pair of MJ red star peeptoe pumps as a redundancy present to myself and they have arrived by courier at home, I can't wait to open them all the way from Germany on mythereasa.com.
http://www.mytheresa.com/shop/RED-PEEP-TOE-STAR-PUMPS-p-6673.html
820_5054_002.jpg

fleurdelys - thanks!

nicolescloset - thanks! at first i was worried about it swallowing me because it was so huge but i'm used to it now and love it! my small is almost too small! i've always been the shortest of the bunch, i'm surprised to know there are lots of ladies around here that are my height!

shop2drop1 - thanks! don't you just love this bag? i would love the other colors too but i went a little out of control this summer so i'm done already... until fall/winter i hope.

pursemonkey - thanks! i love this bag. i didn't really want to wear a black bag this summer, i wanted to wear pretty bright colors, but its my go to bag.

I finally received this today!
Hope the modelling pics do it justice.. :P
It's a small/med Hillier in gray.
I like the slouchy leather as well as the hobo shape & shoulder strap. However, it's such a heavy bag! The leather weighs a substantial amount i must say.. but i've been spoilt by my Bal Day most days.

is this the faded aluminum?