up for new charm pix!? robot-safe-butterfly!

molee808

mo
O.G.
Jul 6, 2009
would like to share some of my weekend f&f madness! the robot is just too cute! both arms are movable, the legs can move from and back together... but I can't get it to stand up alone :smile:

ry%3D480
ry%3D480

ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480

Cute charms and great photos!
I have yet to see the robot or butterfly IRL, but your photos show them off perfectly, thanks!

Does your safe open easily? Mine is hard to get open.

BTW, if you have time, we have a reference thread up at the top of the forum where you can post the info on your new charms with photos for future reference.

Last edited:
thank you for all your kind words!

dolllover — yah, my dad also has the Record Player, it reminds me of my childhood home too ;)

tatertot — yes, I was amazed when I really saw it in person :nuts:

katierose — my Safe opens fine, but this was the second one the SA brought out, she can't really open the first one! did you try to move the handle up and down to get the right angle? BTW, is your Safe get "tarnished" inside the box or only mine :confused1:
yes, I think I need to take some pix of the box/label for the reference thread... but I have to wait for my one-year-old taking a nap :P

Q luvs tokidoki — that's so cute... I haven't introduce the Robot to my boys yet... one would probably not giving it back to me... and the other one would "eat" it LOL

thank you katierose, glad I can contribute a little... after all, so many of you gals help me so much on my charm-collecting-addition :P

will post more when my baby's taking his next nap :graucho:

my robot has the same newer box as yours. I've seen some charms in both older and newer boxes. Juicy just released the newer ones a couple months ago... Revolve is great, I love the store... congrats on your new Robot!

love the Safe box... reminds me of my dad :P
btw, I found some amazing details... inside of the safe box has a "vintage" look :nuts:
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
ry%3D480
Hi
I am happy to find this forum. I am a new fan of Juicy Couture charms and as I live in France it is quite difficult to buy them. I have to purchase on ebay. I read that someones are fakes. I hope the ones I bought are not. I would like your opinion because I have a problem with the safety ring box charm. I have really to force to open the door and the chain is not attached inside....Is it normally easy to open this charm ? I think I will have to return to my ebayer. Thanks to give me information
Dany