Up for grab - for somebody happened to in LDN

ratrat

Ratatat!
Sep 12, 2008
I have got an invitation to 'Kir Royales and Bugs' A/W collection featuring Daria & Abigail at Mulberry Bond St or Brompton Rd, Friday 4th or Saturday 5th 10am-6pm. Came by post yesterday with catalogue.

I thought I could pop in on 4th but now am not able, so if anybody interested I'm happy to post it if you PM me.

Not that exciting I guess, just free drink (?) since it's not 'new' anymore really but if you are happened to be in central London on those days, why not?? :P They may have 'coming soon' range by then??

Minimouse

O.G.
May 20, 2007
That's a kind offer Ratrat.

Off topic, I can't get over how fab your leopard Bays is. I'm purring!!!

fuzzyfelt27

Jun 25, 2009
Oooh that sounds good, but unfortunately it's the weekend of my nephew's 1st birthday & christening, and seeing as I'm godmother, I don't think an excuse that I'm off to ogle bags would go down well with my sister! :nuts:

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
UK
They sometimes do goodie bags at these events :graucho:

My goodie bag from the Glasgow 1st Bday event had a nice £100 voucher inside :P Would have been a shame not to use it ;)

maplecottage

Sep 20, 2008
London
That's really nice of you Ratrat, I live in London but the thought of dragging Miss A into an event with my big pregnancy belly - big sigh, it would have been nice though.

Hopefully someone will take you up on your kind offer.

x