* UP for another REVEAL, here is my GRAFFITI PIECES**

exkwissit30

*K a i z e N*
Jul 14, 2008
Yay, went to pick up my speedy graffiti in pink this morning, and i had to get a wallet for it, and decided to get the graffiti zippy wallet in GREEN!!! since i can't buy two graffiti speedy in different colors:tdown:... and while driving home, i got a phone call from LV ala moana, said that my mon monogram is in!!!! lucky hubby is going to Oahu this weekend for the probowl so he's picking it up!!:yahoo::yahoo: and im working on to get the green graffiti speedy.. So i better be good for the rest of the week... :P,, So, i will do another reveal next week...

So, here it is..
DSC00438.jpg

Congrats!!!!! One day Im gonna see you here and if you have some crazy woman say exkwissit is that you??!!!! it will be me ok.....love your haul and will be awesome when hubby gets your mon mono (for sure I wanna see that reveal)...I cant get over how striking the wallet lining is!!!!! simply awesome...

Congrats!!!!! One day Im gonna see you here and if you have some crazy woman say exkwissit is that you??!!!! it will be me ok.....love your haul and will be awesome when hubby gets your mon mono (for sure I wanna see that reveal)...I cant get over how striking the wallet lining is!!!!! simply awesome...
thank you deem0nessa , thats good that you warned me!! ha ha ha, ill be like yeahhh its me... ha ha ha, i know i cant wait to get hold of it, its been awhile when i ordered it, finally came in.