up for an adventure?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey all, ive been looking for a leather messenger bag- and before i get responses, yes ive already checked LV femmes and hommes but thats not what im looking for. im not looking for a name brand bag only (wow i know right) just a simple brown leather flap messenger bag, one that looks like i dont know how to describe it but like a explorereque type of bag you know? any ideas?

2. [​IMG]heres one i found from ralph lauren, i would like a warmer brown, but it seems okay but i cant see the other side.. i dont know, you know how you have a picture in your head, but then you try to match it up to reality and its just akgakhshpt :/

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. im looking for something slimmer, one flap, no bulging pockets, help!

6. i'm not really sure what ur looking for but i have a few suggestions........

i think this bag which is handmade in italy is beautiful though probably not what ur looking for ($598) [​IMG]

this Frye bag is $395 [​IMG]

this G-series bag probably has too much detailing but another option at $395 [​IMG] [​IMG]

and last but not least a francesco biasia bag $335 [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

hope u see something u like.....

7. im really liking that last one! where could i purchaces something like that?

8. Go to nordstrom.com and search for Francesco Biasa bags, it's in there.

9. Here's a nice one from Roots for $188

10. [​IMG][​IMG] which do you like from these? both grab my attention

11. I really like that Biasia.

12. I think the Mulberry Rockley (in the men's section) is the most perfect leather messanger bag.
    pics from: www.mulberry.com, and mammab at TFS

Attached Files:

13. i like that, but i think its too wide, im looking for a slimmer one, thanks though. see that biasia is beautiful, but it looks fancy, and i likee the roots, but i think it may be too simple, im looking for something in the middle ofthe two.