UO Urban Outfitters Denim Leggings

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My daughter got the H&M denim leggings...they r super thin but soooo cute on her

2. the pair i bought last feb are no longer there, but they were bdg and decent quality, i think. thicker than normal leggings, but just as comfy. highly recommend!

3. they're really thick and comfortable. totally recommended!

4. do they scrunch up a lot?

5. can they rival in the CoH slick skinnys?

6. I also saw these on a blog. I am interested to hear reviews. They look awesome! But sometimes with "jeggings" I feel naked and they feel too thin.

7. please provide any advice/reviews if u can!!

8. I am 5'5" and very curvy and I just love the BDG ankle grazer. Best jeggins out there!

9. I have these in black and love them!! I love that the inseam is 30" since I am only 5'2". They are a bit tight on my calves but all skinnys are like that on me. They didn't have the indigo denim at my store but now I want those too. Overall these are very comfortable and flattering.:tup:

10. ^I have black, charcoal, used denim and indigo and I gotta say I wear the indigo the most! Don't know why, because black is my favorite color, but I always find myself using the indigo.

11. Oh wow I'm glad you posted the link! I've been thinking of getting a pair but wasn't sure where to start as I haven't seen any in stores I like too much. These are really cute though!

12. No, but I live for Urban Outfitters tights and these are probably similar quality.