Unwrapping and what fits: Lexington, Wapity and Popincort

mewlicious

Mitzi ♥ Indigo
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
pk1.jpg

Calling the number before the price hike was awesome and easy, and makes me love my postman.

pk2.jpg

What was inside?

newpieces02-stamp.jpg

A wapity and a Beige Inclusion Bracelet PM (Valentine's Gift from my man)
[also shown is Monogram Mat Ambre small Agenda, Vernis Blue Lexington, Vernis Indigo Cles, and Popincort]

What fits inside the Lexington

lexingtonwhatfits-stamp.jpg

I recently bought a great condition Blue lexington from let-trade and was a little dissapointed by how small it is.
A small wallet could fit instead of the cles, but it is a very tiny purse.

What fits inside the Wapity

pk4.jpg

I love the wapity! I end up using it as a clutch a lot of days or throwing it in my laptop bag.
Usually I switch mirror for Razr and have some cash inside as well. The inside pocket is really useful.

What fits inside the Popincort

whatfitspop-stamp.jpg

and still room to spare!

Hopefully that was helpful! Excuse me for the pictures, the sun died on me :smile:

fayden said:
Cute! Totally was very helpful. The vernis blue lexington is so cute!

Thanks :shame: I am really liking the pastel Vernis colors now, I am thinking about switching out my cles for something my Spring/Summer pastel, too.

BTW I am still in love with your Bottega clutch. If I didn't put myself on a buying haitus, I'd be waiting for mine to arrive. Are you using it a lot?

I went a tried the Wapity becuase I love the style. After my ROKR phone was in there, there was no room left for anything else. So I bought the Mini Pochette Accessories with the gold chain that I could make into a wristlet or attach it inside my bag to the D ring.

Thank you for the pictures! I was interested in seeing the wappity and what could fit; I am going to have to put that on my wish list.

Also, your doggy is adorable!