Unwanted Touching...

I agree....How thoroughly unprofessional. I agree with your SA, you should have slapped her.

This happened to me at Nordstroms. I was a bit appalled, especially since it was the Spy (not exactly that difficult to acquire). On the good side, she really liked your bag!

I think I would have freaked out. If anyone grabbed my Kelly, I would freak out. Don't they know those bags are special?
I am not sure if I would go back to that store, at least not with when that SA was on duty!
There should be no touching of anyone's Hermes w/o permission

^^^:lol: I am just afraid of overstuffing it. I'm picking up my vermillion colored notebook to match on Monday though...you NEED to see this glittery paper!!! I am excited :biggrin: You sooo should have used your cam phone! That would have ROCKED!!! CAUGHT IN THE ACT!

btw thanks for the support again everyone! It was a really uncalled for thing to...cant believe it happened! Glad my girl is okay though :love:

I need to see the glittery paper and then I don't need to see the glittery paper because I'm sure I will looove it lol

My schedule got all changed around so I might hit up LV tomorrow afternoon to see if they've got the new denim. I called the Ala Moana store repeatedly and nobody answered.. the Waikiki one (not the one in Hilton Hawaiian) said they are getting new stuff in tomorrow but she didn't know if it was the denim.

Siiighh.

oooo awesome! What time are you heading down? The birkin and I will be around that area as well.

You soooo DO need to see the glittery paper! :biggrin: You should buy some too, we can be twins :lol:

rofl you know if i had glittery hermes paper it would never ever get used.. i would frame it ;)

I'm probably going to go in the morning, provided they don't close the highways because of rain. :evil: I also can't stop thinking about that damn icon wallet, though. I loved those little imprints.. grr

I certainly understand how you must have felt.
The SA was out of line no matter what bag you may have been carrying at the time.
I don't think she meant any harm,but she certainly should have asked if she could try your beautiful bag on for size.

Sometimes people react before thinking.