Unwanted Touching...

gigi leung said:
Can you tell she's lonely ???

You need to get the matching Birkin! :smile: I have seen fuchsia ostrich in a 27cm Bolide & it's absolutely TO DIE FOR!!!!!! :love:

Shes definitely lonely! Being an only child can SUCK! I need to get the matching birkin, or maybe the kelly hehe, you guys are talking me into the Kelly :biggrin:

littlestarsfan said:
I'm an idjit.. still trying to figure out my way around the board. ;) I love that color pink.. soo pretty!

i wonder how much that damn little white ring was.. time to go visit the chanel side :smile:

I think it was $1500 or so, not more though. Very cute on! Definitely try it! :biggrin:

Go get the Kelly Noriko!

I haven't had an experience like that with SAs... I find it quite inappropriate. She could at least have asked politely if she can have a look at your bag!

If someone would just grab my bag, I'd get so nervous that they don't scratch it!

La Vanguardia said:
Go get the Kelly Noriko!

I haven't had an experience like that with SAs... I find it quite inappropriate. She could at least have asked politely if she can have a look at your bag!

If someone would just grab my bag, I'd get so nervous that they don't scratch it!

I was too! My SA @ Hermes took a while to reassure me that my birkin was as good as new and that no damage at all was done :biggrin: I was so scared@!:unsure:

I'm definitely taking the Kelly into consideration! If I find a nice bicolor, its mine! In the 32cm.

Those little Kellys were so cute but I hate that you have to close it to carry it.. I can only imagine what kind of a hassle that would be, especially since it's not a zipper closure. :/ but still, they are so cute..

Totally inappropriate and rude! If you yanked a bag at Dior without properly asking they would possibly ask you to leave OR reprimand you. She is a very poor SA.

P.S. That Birkin is now your baby and you have to protect it as such!
Now you can get an idea of what a real baby is like!!!!

Noriko, that was totally uncalled for. REALLY! I mean, who just grabs a bag out of someone's hands?! I can understand if she had asked to see it or somehting but that would've made my blood boil!

That's horrible! I wouldn't want anyone touching my baby like that! :worried: Once I had my new LV Recital sitting in my lap and some random person grabbed it and said wow LV (you don't see a lot of it here in the middle of nowhere ;) ) and I said "OMG are your hands clean??? Drop it!!!" :mad: My DH said she won't be touching anyone's bag after that!

Although its easy to go into a rage of excitement and envy when you see someone carrying the real thing, its totally uncalled for and rude to grab someone else's belongings like that. I would have been pissed too- but sounds like you handled the situation like a pro! I guess you are just going to have to get used to all the attention carrying such a gorgeous bag :love:

That was so rude! I've had unwanted touching on my Speedy but it's nothing compated to what the SA did to you! I would freak out if a SA grabbed my bag and started modeling it. It's MY bag! I could only imagine if I had a birkin. I'd be steaming.

P.S. The intentioanl scratching thing is just too bizarre. Wow.

kathyrose said:
P.S. The intentioanl scratching thing is just too bizarre. Wow.

I'm not actually too surprised at that one, I mean, it's an age old tradition in the world of cars (unfortunately). So why not bags that cost as much as cars ! :Push: