Unwanted Touching...

in other words, that SA has no class! sorrry i dont mean to be mean... but if that happen to me, I'll just stand there and flash a fake smile and wait for her to comment on the bag, but if she snatched it and started modeling it and disregarding that THAT was MY bag she just snatched... my NEW baby that she just snatched... MY few grand that she just SNATCHED... i'll grab it and then give her the look as if she done something horribly wrong. heheheheheh

I had the worst experience once when I was at a boutique (not Hermes) trying out some shoes & bags. I left my Birkin on the sofa/couch near where I was standing, while looking into the mirror.

This horrible woman appeared from nowhere ( I was caught off guard ) just picked up my Birkin, lifted it right in front of her face & said loudly "WOW Is this a Birkin ?"

I almost wanted to fling the bag I had in my hand at her face! :hrmm: Well, anyway, of course I didn't :lol: but smiled sweetly, told her it's mine & took it right back.

littlestarsfan said:
are we talking about like.. catalog pictures or something lol

did you see the ring that matches the j12 at chanel? it was pretty cute! what color do the watches come in, other than seafoam?

nooooo! I BOUGHT one :lol: A couple of weeks ago. I loveee ostrich!

DSC01525_1.JPG

I saw the J12 ring, its really cute :biggrin: The watches come in all kinds of colors, I'm just not sure which one I want to get. The seafoam is just sooo pretty!

gigi leung said:
I had the worst experience once when I was at a boutique (not Hermes) trying out some shoes & bags. I left my Birkin on the sofa/couch near where I was standing, while looking into the mirror.

This horrible woman appeared from nowhere ( I was caught off guard ) just picked up my Birkin, lifted it right in front of her face & said loudly "WOW Is this a Birkin ?"

I almost wanted to fling the bag I had in my hand at her face! :hrmm: Well, anyway, of course I didn't :lol: but smiled sweetly, told her it's mine & took it right back.

OMFG that sounds HORRIBLEEEEEE:evil: I don't even know what would have happened if some random person touched my birkin. I figured at least the SA's hands are probably clean (hopefully)...but a random person...ahhh!!!!:mad:

Reactions: elle
poppincourt said:
in other words, that SA has no class! sorrry i dont mean to be mean... but if that happen to me, I'll just stand there and flash a fake smile and wait for her to comment on the bag, but if she snatched it and started modeling it and disregarding that THAT was MY bag she just snatched... my NEW baby that she just snatched... MY few grand that she just SNATCHED... i'll grab it and then give her the look as if she done something horribly wrong. heheheheheh
:lol: :lol: :lol: you're so funny poppin! :amuse:

Noriko, that SA is so rude! You should fling a Dior bag at her! :lol: Just kidding! I've not met any SA like this though...usually it's the shoppers (like the one mentioned in my earlier post) who are the "touchers" :hrmm:

If strangers ask me about my H bags I wouldn't mind at all...as long as they are friendly & nice about it! :amuse:

OMG, even if it WASN'T a Birkin, that's inappropriate! I would have snatched the bag back from her with an "EXCUSE ME." I hate people who burst the nice little personal-space-bubble we established in kindergarten.