Unveiling my new baby!

1. I'm home today because my son is sick. What luck (well, not for him) because the doorbell rang and, yes, she's here! And she's beautiful! I just had to share. (I hope this works because I haven't tried to post images since the image hosting went away.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow, it's breathtakingly gorgeous! Did you get it from BNY?

3. :huh:O:huh:o it's gorgeous!! :love:

4. :wtf: :drool: Beautiful ! So happy for you :yahoo: :yahoo:

5. what a beauty!

6. Love, love, love it!:yes:

7. Nope, eBay! But it came with the original receipt, etc. I didn't expect to get a box.

8. wow the leather looks so squishy and delicious!

9. The seller bought two unseen and kept the one she liked best. I can't imagine hers being better, though! I love the color!

10. 0o0o congrats!!!

11. wow...maybe i need a rouge vif. this one is really exceptional, it has some veins but they really work here, give lots of depth that some totally clean bags lack

12. I have an origan box that has veins too, and I've decided that I like veins. I think they add character. But that's the cool thing about B-Bags -- if you like veins you can find one with veins, and if not you can find one that's smooth and even. It's sort of like personalizing your bags!

13. That's a gorgeous bag!!! congrats on your purchase

14. Beautiful!!!! I love that shade of true red!

15. Gorgeous !!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice