Unusual uses for your Coach items

finecabernet

Will Work for Coach!
O.G.
May 3, 2007
the classroom
Sorry if there's a similar post, but I don't recall anything like this.

I just got diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes, and as such I have to carry around a glucose monitor, blood sugar diary, etc. So of course this requires a Coach item to place it in! I have a clutch/wristlet (an oversize wristlet) in pretty Teal patent leather (outlets last year) that is sufficing nicely.

Any others using Coach items in a non-traditional manner?

Nov 23, 2009
Yeah, I'm Type 1 diabetic, and on an insulin pump. So I have to carry about extra pump supplies, insulin, and candy. I have a capacity wristlet for my insulin/pump stuff, and an Amanda satin make up bag for candy and stuff for low blood sugars. My glucose monitor has it's own case, but if they made a coach case for it, I'd buy it! :smile:

rengb6

O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
My mum has type 2 and she does the same thing that you do (over sized wristlet for the blood monitor).

michellejy

Bag & Shoe Addicted
Apr 13, 2009
I've put Ziplocs of baby supplies in my regular Coach bags and used them as diaper bags in the past. I hated carrying a purse and a bulky diaper bag as well.

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
I have a capacity wristlet to carry my epi-pen and migraine medication in. I don't know if that is considered unusual per se though.

lamujerderene

Nov 30, 2010
California
I have friends that are assistant principals and school principals that use the cross body bags to carry their walkie talkies. Needless to say, they look fantabalous!

Beriloffun

Aug 30, 2010
Sunny San Diego
idk if this counts, but I use the dust bags that little things come in (wrislets, etc) for my pens and pencils in some bags. I have one that holds my molecular model kit for chemistry! haha

Jun 15, 2010
my bf was like. you dont want to just stick the thing in your purse lose and risk scratching the face etc. and i thought, i have just the right place to put it! :smile: