Unusual (?) TJMaxx Finds

Lemon06

LV2FLY
Jul 30, 2009
I found a Paolo Masi Mink bag for $160, a Donald J Pliner for $72 and a suede Coach Zoe for $145. (and i saw someone found Prada shoes at Marshall's recently.) Crazy, huh?

Attachments

• resized zoe.jpg
    resized zoe.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 439
  • Cropped Paolo.jpg
    Cropped Paolo.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 443
  • Pliner.jpg
    Pliner.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 479
wow...congrats on your super finds :smile: I can never find anything good there, that's why I haven't gone there in a while! But I know my friend got a Marc jacobs or Marc by Marc Jacobs bag there! I'll have to start going again

I found a Paolo Masi Mink bag for $160, a Donald J Pliner for $72 and a suede Coach Zoe for $145. (and i saw someone found Prada shoes at Marshall's recently.) Crazy, huh?

I saw same Coach Suede Zoe at my local TJMaxx last week, not sure of the price though. But its large, I think yours medium or small?? GREAT FINDS!! I was gonna buy it but then I said it's too big for me!! :biggrin:

The DC area TJMs all vary considerably in what they carry. You have to parse out the good stores. It also helps to be there the day the bags show up, before the people who make a living reselling things on line snatch up all the good stuff. It can be brutal being there with those people as they fill up carts.

I have never seen a Kate Spade but I recently saw some Donald Pliners that were fab. I like finding Renato Angi and other lesser known Italian designers.

I saw same Coach Suede Zoe at my local TJMaxx last week, not sure of the price though. But its large, I think yours medium or small?? GREAT FINDS!! I was gonna buy it but then I said it's too big for me!! :biggrin:

Thanks! I was excited. The Coach Zoe is the medium and I did see an identical small as well. Not sure how much? That's all the coach I saw there

I find that sometimes you can go to the same TJM that used to carry really high quality bags, and then all of a sudden they carry nothing but Kathy Van Zeeland and Liz Claiborne, so you have to just about go all the time if you are trying to find a bargain. There is one particular TJM in Venice, FL that had tons of Michael by Michael Kors, Francesca Biasia, Coach and Hobo International, Donald Pliner, etc.......a nice selection....but they haven't carried anything great for about a year now.

I think on the whole, TJM is kinda hit or miss. I always check out the bags at my local TJM and lately they've just had junk. When the store was brand new, about 2 years ago they were amazing with what they had.