unusual bag styles - new pics p. 25

So happy I found this old thread. Thanks for all the lovely photos. I'm looking to buy old Hermes bag that is below 1500. So I really appreciate all who contributed to this thread. What would u suggest for bag that has long strap for shoulder or cross body? :smile:

So happy I found this old thread. Thanks for all the lovely photos. I'm looking to buy old Hermes bag that is below 1500. So I really appreciate all who contributed to this thread. What would u suggest for bag that has long strap for shoulder or cross body? :smile:

Please consider contributing to an existing thread on this particular subject, as this one is really just to showcase unusual styles. Thanks.

Please consider contributing to an existing thread on this particular subject, as this one is really just to showcase unusual styles. Thanks.

Oh. Didn't know I can't talk or ask opinion here. Because after reading from page 1 I noticed others were chatting also. And also saw other member asking for help to find certain bag?

I was just thinking.... Hermes is so busy churning out dozens of brand new Bs and Ks for the long queues in Paris they don't really have the craft expertsmen to do these unique unusual styles anymore. Do they ?

Reactions: millivanilli
I was just thinking.... Hermes is so busy churning out dozens of brand new Bs and Ks for the long queues in Paris they don't really have the craft expertsmen to do these unique unusual styles anymore. Do they ?

I was wondering that too. I don't have an answer but seems like H could be very much boxed in just creating Bs and Ks now since it's their bread and butter.. Would love it if they could create unusual styles of bags like before where it showed their free spirit, ingenuity and exceptional craftsmanship.

Reactions: eliwon
Bumping this thread - just read through it all and think it deserves being on the radar. Went to Ebay and saw aprpoximately twenty Sac a Malice, some of the models have been posted here already. I would rather not offend anyone so no cut and paste of the ebay links! Thank you for all the lovely pictures and information provided on the thread so far and hoping for many more to come!