Unsure of a new bracelet

What would you do?

• Keep the bracelet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Return the bracelet and purchase earrings

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
Sep 10, 2012
DH just purchased the Dior rose de vent bracelet in turquoise for me. DH has said that if I didn't want it, we could return it and get something else. I’m really conflicted because I like the bracelet however, I have been wanting a new pair of earrings for a while, particularly the vca sweet onyx studs. I’m unsure if I should keep the bracelet, or return it and get the studs. What do you suggest I do?

Attachments

Violet Bleu

Space Cadet
Apr 16, 2015
The cosmos
I would say return because you just got this and are already having doubts. You will be happier in the long run if you get what you really want now.

Sep 10, 2012
Have you tried on the VCA Sweets? Which piece looks better on you?
Thank you for your reply. I did try on the sweets and I really liked them. I liked the bracelet as well however, I realized that I would not wear the bracelet as much as I would be wearing the earrings. For this reason we returned the bracelet and picked up the earrings.

Sep 10, 2012
I would say return because you just got this and are already having doubts. You will be happier in the long run if you get what you really want now.
Thank you for your reply. We decided to return the bracelet and go with the earrings. I have been wearing them 24/7 and I am extremely happy with them.

Reactions: Violet Bleu