Unsure about Forest Green City

Just delivered from LVR. Quick photo before the light fades in the UK evening.

This is a lovely colour - a really nice strong deep green. For me this colour is a winner.

However the leather seems thinner than that on the Violet and Jaune bags. It feels dry to me and the front of the bag looks a bit bulgy.

Not sure whether this is the effect of transport without good padding. Keeping tags on and padding bag out with tissue over night before deciding whether to return this or keep it.

Jen

i absolutely :heart: this shade of green & with the SGH i think it is positively :drool: but if you are not happy with the leather................what about calling them & explaining what you like in a bal leather? they may have another with thicker, smoother leather - worth a try - it's such a lovely combo...............where's the pic of new kitty? :smile:

Jen

i absolutely :heart: this shade of green & with the SGH i think it is positively :drool: but if you are not happy with the leather................what about calling them & explaining what you like in a bal leather? they may have another with thicker, smoother leather - worth a try - it's such a lovely combo...............where's the pic of new kitty? :smile:

L Cid

He has fine blue eyes which you can't see in the photos.

Attachments

• DSCF7037a.jpg
    DSCF7037a.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF7016a.jpg
    DSCF7016a.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 30
I love the colour but if you are not happy with the leather then maybe you can exchange it especially if you dont think the bag is up to standard. Love the other new addition to your family too. He is sooooo pretty!! How old is he?

If you're not completely happy with it then you should return it :yes:. If there are little things about the bag that bother you then you'll never be completely happy with it and will probably end up selling it later.

I love the colour but if you are not happy with the leather then maybe you can exchange it especially if you dont think the bag is up to standard. Love the other new addition to your family too. He is sooooo pretty!! How old is he?

14 weeks and such a fascinating little character.

If you're not completely happy with it then you should return it :yes:. If there are little things about the bag that bother you then you'll never be completely happy with it and will probably end up selling it later.

I have padded it out and am leaving it overnight to brew. I will decide whether it has to go back tomorrow.