Unsure about Antony

Not keen on Antony....A bit too masculine IMO but my SIL has one & loves it, I love my my Mitzy as it can be used as a messenger or a long shoulder bag or knotted & used as a hobo....just love this bag soooooo much

I like ant, but only the small one on women.

On the other hand I love Mitzy ( have I mentioned that before?:P)

G&B we have very similar taste! Just looked at your list and realised that I have had or have almost exactly the same bags as you! Loving your style, ha, ha. I have had 2 Ants and just can't feel the love. They look great on other people but are just a bit small for me. Mitzy, they always get my thumbs up! Love 'em!

G&B we have very similar taste! Just looked at your list and realised that I have had or have almost exactly the same bags as you! Loving your style, ha, ha. I have had 2 Ants and just can't feel the love. They look great on other people but are just a bit small for me. Mitzy, they always get my thumbs up! Love 'em!

Then we clearly both have fabulous taste:biggrin: I'm yet to own an Ant, im sure i will at some point though.

I have three large Antony's (oak, choc and black) and I use them more than all my other bags put together. I had a mitzy for a week but personally prefer the leather of the Antony. I'm quite tall and feel the prortions are right for me, I'm not a girlie girl and I wouldn't be without them !