Unseen pictures of Katie Holmes&Victoria Beckham shopping,from 2005!

What fun. Shopping, knowing the sky's the limit. Whatever their heart desires. No need to look at prices. I would like to know what that would be like for a day.
But honestly, I would not want that life, nor be in the spotlight like that.
Fun to watch though!

I was actually wondering the other day what Victoria Beckham's life would be like if she actually divorced David after he cheated on her. I can't imagine her Spice Girl's album raked in that much dough to afford her current lifestyle and she's obviously in the news/tabloids more now than back then. haha.

I was actually wondering the other day what Victoria Beckham's life would be like if she actually divorced David after he cheated on her. I can't imagine her Spice Girl's album raked in that much dough to afford her current lifestyle and she's obviously in the news/tabloids more now than back then. haha.
Victoria has a fortune estimated at 30 million pounds,she gets 2 million a year from SG Royalties(all girls do).She designs jeans,handbags.perfume has her own books and has her own fashion company.She also promotes a lot of things in Asia.I dont remember but "Fortune" reported how much she earned last year and it was a lot.So no,you are not right.Victoria actually made her own fortune that is seperate from Davids.And she would be fine on her own!:P